2

Namjoon

"I missed this." I smile as I take my ice cream cone. "You guys, the ice cream, and just getting away from my parents."

"We've missed you too, honey." Seokjin chuckles. "It's still bad at home, hmm? I'm sorry. You know you always have a place with me, sweetie."

"Us too." Jimin says. "Any of our houses, Joonie."

"Thanks." I giggle. "But I'll be okay. As much as she hates me, my Eomma really needs me right now."

"You have a real kind heart, kid." Minhyuk frowns. "I would adopt you in a heartbeat."

"That'd be nice." I smile slightly. "I've never had a parent that actually loved me."

"Aww, baby." Jungkook pouts, wrapping his arms around me. "You have us, okay?"

"Fags." A boy scoffs as he walks by.

"The fuck did you say to my babies?" Seokjin walks up to the boy, his eyes narrowed.

"I called them fags." The boy huffs. "Dating the same gender is disgusting! You're all faggots!"

"Say it again." Seokjin grabs him by the collar. "Do it. I fucking dare you."

"Seokjin, chill." Taehyung tries to pry our hyung's hands off of the terrified boy. "Relax, it's fine. The douchebag can talk shit all he wants."

"I swear to god Taehyung, if you don't let me go I might actually hit you." The oldest growls, not releasing the boy from his grip. Minhyuk just watches, amused.

"Jin, calm down." Jungkook caresses Seokjin's face, connecting their foreheads. Seokjin takes a few deep breaths before calming himself.

"I-I'm sorry." He throws the boy to the floor, looking over at Taehyung. "I'm sorry for threatening you too, Tae."

"It's okay, hyung. You were angry, I get it." Tae smiles.

"And....thanks for calming me down, Kook." Jin smiles slightly. I raise an eyebrow when Jungkook blushes deeply, moving away from the older. "I'll be back, I need to take a walk."

"Y-You like Jin-hyung!" I exclaim after Jin leaves the cafeteria.

"Shut up, Joon." Jungkook grumbles, pouting a bit.

"Kookie has a crush~!" I giggle.

"Okay, okay. I have a crush."

"I KNEW IT!"