3

Namjoon

On the second night of camp, I wake up at around 1am needing to use the restroom. I turn in Seokjin's arms to wake him up, but he looked so tired earlier. I don't want to disrupt him, but I hate going outside alone at night.

"Joonie? You alright, baby?" Taehyung yawns.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry if I woke you, TaeTae. I'm just gonna use the bathroom." I say as I climb off of Seokjin's bunk.

"Want me to go with you?" He mumbles sleepily.

"No, that's okay! Can I cuddle with you when I come back though?" I pout.

"Yeah, of course Joon." He sighs, snuggling into his pillow.

"Thanks, Tae. I'll be back." I grab my flashlight and wait until I'm outside to turn it on. I run to the bathrooms, a bit scared. I know, I'm a wimp.

"Oh shit! Jeez kid, you fucking scared me." A short boy gasps, holding his hand to his chest in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry." I blush, avoiding his eyes. He's kinda cute....

"It's fine." He sighs. "Uh....I'll see you around I guess."

"Y-Yeah." I nod, blushing heavily. The boy smiles slightly and walks away. I quickly use the bathroom and walk back to the cabin, that boy not leaving my mind. He was handsome, for sure. His voice was somewhat deep and raspy.

"Namjoon-ah, why'd you leave?" Seokjin mumbles, sitting up a bit.

"He's cuddling with me now." Tae huffs.

"But I was with him first." Seokjin scowls.

"We can all cuddle together." I giggle. "On Tae's bed."

"Or you could all shut the fuck up and go to sleep before I beat you." Jimin grumbles.

"Wanna join, Jiminie?" I ask. He immediately sits up, and smiles sleepily.

"Anything for you, Namjoonie." He grins.

"Me too." Jungkook rubs his eyes. "Let's sleep on my bed, the bunks are too small to fit all of us on them."

"Kook is right. The single bed is bigger." Seokjin says. He grabs a blanket and climbs off of his bed before flopping down next to Jungkook. I quickly crawl onto the bed and into Jungkook's arms. The rest of the boys follow after me.

(Sleeping order: Seokjin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung)

"Stop hogging the blanket, Jimin." Taehyung groans.

"Well go get another one!" Jimin scoffs.

"Shut the fuck up, Namjoon is almost asleep." Jungkook huffs. Everyone falls silent, finally drifting off to sleep.