4

Namjoon

"Boys, wake up." Minhyuk rips the blankets off of us. "It's 7am, time to start the day!"

"Ugh." Jimin grumbles. "No thanks."

"Why are you 5 in the same bed?" Minhyuk chuckles. "I'm surprised you all fit."

"Jinnie was jealous cause I wanted to cuddle Tae when I came back from the bathroom." I yawn. "So I said we could all cuddle together!"

"Alright, then." Minhyuk smiles. "Let's get dressed then head over to the cafeteria for breakfast."

We all groan, but stand and walk to our suitcases.

"Ryan or Kumamon?" I ask the boys.

"Kumamon." They all say in unison. I giggle lightly and grab the Kumamon T-shirt from my bag, along with a pair of shorts.

"Almost ready?" Minhyuk asks. We all nod and begin our journey to the cafeteria.

"You want your usual, sweetie?" Seokjin asks me.

"Yes, but I can get it hyung." I smile.

"No, that's okay. I'm going to grab everyone's stuff." He smiles.

"Thanks, Jinnie." I say. He ruffles my hair and walks off. I glance around the cafeteria, at the other cabins. My eyes eventually land on a short boy with jet black hair. It's the boy from last night!

I can't help but stare at him. 'My god Namjoon, what is wrong with you?!'

"Here you go, Joon." Seokjin places a bowl of mixed fruit, along with a glass of chocolate milk in front of me.

"Thanks, hyung!" I grin. I glance back at the boy, only to see that he's staring back. I quickly look away, flustered.

"You alright, darling? Your face is heating up." Jungkook tilts his head, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I'm Okay. I just....saw a cute boy." I giggle nervously.

"Aww, Joonie has a crush!" Jimin squeals.

"Sh-Shush, it isn't a crush!" I huff.

"What do you 5 want to do later? Swimming, kayaking, karaoke?" Minhyuk asks.

"Swimming sounds fun!" I exclaim. "But f you guys don't want to, we can do something else."

"Swimming it is." Taehyung nods. "We should walk along the trail first, and swim when it's later in the day. Around 11?"

"Yeah! Then we can eat lunch, and walk along the other trail to take pictures." I say.

"Sounds like a plan." Minhyuk nods. "Don't forget your sunblock and bug spray."