16

Namjoon

I frown as I watch the trees through the window of the car. I really miss my friends.....especially Yoongi-hyung. Minhyuk seems to notice my sadness, as he reaches over to take my hand with his free one.

"I know you're sad about leaving, but you'll see them again soon. We could arrange a sleepover or something." He suggests.

"You'd let me do that?" I smile shyly. "My mom didn't like having people over. Said they got in the way of my beatings."

"Well, you won't have to worry about that here. Later today we're gonna go out and buy you some new clothes, get you a nice dinner from one of my favorite restaurants, and get you all settled in at home." He smiles.

"Home?" I look over at him. He tightens his grip on my hand and nods.

"Yeah. We're going home, Joon."

*Time Skip*

"You really don't have to do this hyung, it's okay." I frown at Minhyuk.

"Joon, I'm your guardian now. Of course I'm going to buy you new clothes, and other supplies. Now we need some stuff to put up in your room, what do you like?" Minhyuk asks.

"Um....I like Ryan a lot. And a few idols like Amber Liu, Red Velvet, and iKon." My face heats up. "I've always wanted to hang these fairy light things up around my room too, it looked cool. Mom wouldn't let me though...."

"You're not with her anymore, are you? Namjoonie, can do whatever the hell you want with your room. That's your own personal space." He says. "Let's buy some posters and figurines, then go to that restaurant."

"Minhyuk?"

"Yes, Joon?"

"Thank you."

After we finish our food at the restaurant, Minhyuk brings me to his house so I can unpack. He leads me to a medium sized bedroom that connects to its own bathroom.

"Whoa....this is my room?" I look around, amazed. He nods and places a few bags onto the large bed.

"Yup! This whole space is yours!" He grins.

"It's amazing. I didn't even get an actual bedroom with my mom. I only got a small storage closet." I say. "I can do anything I want with it?"

"Anything you want." He confirms. "Hyunwoo and I are just down the hall if you need us at night, okay? I'll start dinner in about two hours, you can have a snack in between if you get really hungry. You should call your friends, I'm sure they're waiting for news."

"Okay. Thank you, Minhyuk." I hug him. He smiles softly and pats my head.

"No problem, kid."

I grab my phone from my pocket and sit on my bed, pulling up the FaceTime app and clicking on the group contact just like my Jinnie-hyung taught me. Everyone answers immediately, including Yoongi and Hobi.

"Hey, sweetie. How are you liking it with Minhyuk? Everything going well?" Seokjin asks.

"Yes, it's really good hyung. He let me buy a bunch of cool stuff!" I giggle.

"That's great, baby!" Tae grins. "You like it there so far?"

"I really do." I nod.

"That's good, doll." Yoongi responds. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes, Yoongi-hyung." I nod. "Minhyuk took me to a restaurant."

"You're not uncomfortable or upset?" Jungkook asks.

"Nope!"

"You're feeling good?" Jimin and Tae ask.

"Yes, guys. I'm okay." I giggle. "I miss you."

"We miss you too, Joon." Hoseok smiles.

"Can I call you back after I unpack?" I pout. The boys all nod and say their goodbyes, ending the call.