1

This is probably going to suck, but I've been obsessed with Namgi lately.

Namjoon

I walk onto the campground with a bright smile on my face, as I drags my bags behind me. One been going to this camp since I was 10 years old.

"Namjoon! Nice to see you again, kid!" A counselor exclaims.

"Hi, Minhyuk!" I grin. "Are you my counselor again this year?"

"Yes, actually." Minhyuk chuckles, looking through his list. He looks up from the board, and smiles. "This year there are 6 people in a cabin, including counselors."

"That's okay!" I grin. "I'm just happy to be here, honestly."

"Still a bit rough at home?" Minhyuk frowns.

"Yeah....Appa is really sick. And Eomma, she still hates me. But you know what, everything will be okay. I know it will." I say. Even in really bad situations, I tries to keep my hopes up.

"You're a good kid, Joon." Minhyuk smiles sadly. "Let's get to the cabin. I'm sure the other boys are waiting."

"Okay!" I follows Minhyuk to my cabin. This camp is like home to me. My parents despise me, and my so called 'friends' at home don't actually like to hang out with me. All I have is this place.

"Alright, boys! It's good to have you all back here again." Minhyuk grins. I smile at the other boys, rushing over to hug them. These people have been my best friends for years, but we can only talk at camp. My parents don't like it when I make new friends.

"How are you, sweetie?" Seokjin, the eldest boy of the group ruffles my hair.

"I'm good, hyung! Honest!" I giggle. "I've missed all of you a lot."

"We've missed you too, Joonie." Jimin smiles softly.

"Is my bunk open?" I ask. "Or did Kookie steal it again?"

"That was one time, Joon." Jungkook sighs.

"I know, I'm just teasing." I smile.

"Come sits over here, baby." Taehyung opens his arms for me. We aren't dating, everyone calls me pet names. But I don't mind, I like it!

"Okay!" I rush into Taehyung's arms, snuggling into the younger boy's chest. "Hey Jinnie-hyung?"

"Yes, Joonie?" Seokjin sits beside me and strokes my hair.

"Can I cuddle with you tonight?" I pout. I love my hyung's cuddles, and everyone knows that.

"Of course you can!" The eldest smiles. "There's always room for you."

"Thanks." I giggle. I move out of Taehyung's arms, and stands. "Minhyuk, can we go to the cafeteria?! I really want ice cream."

"Yeah, sure! I think cabin 4 is over there right now, but I don't think they'd mind if we join them." The counselor nods.

"Yay, ice cream!"