9

Namjoon

"Don't you dare."

"C'mon Joonie, it'll be fun!"

"No! Stay away from me!"

"You know you want it."

"Kim Taehyung, if you spray me with that water gun I will hurt you." I scowl.

"Joon, you know you wouldn't hurt me. You wouldn't hurt a fly." Tae scoffs. He pauses for a moment, before spraying me with a water gun.

"Tae, you jerk!" I giggle, chasing him with my own water gun.

"Boys, let's head to the cafeteria for dinner!" Minhyuk shouts. We all start to run up the hill, to get our food.

"I call the seat next to Joonie!" Taehyung shouts.

"But I wanted to sit next to him!" Jimin whines. "C'mon Tae!"

"I'll sit between both of you." I suggest. The two glance at each other and nod happily as I sit. I glance over at the other two boys, and smile when I see Seokjin gazing at Jungkook with a lovestruck expression.

"Hyung, are you listening?" Jungkook asks Seokjin. The older blinks a few times, and smiles softly.

"Sorry, I just....couldn't stop staring at your beauty." He comments. Jungkook's face begins to turn red, and he hides his face in his hands.

"God, hyung why are you so cheesy?" He grumbles.

"You love it though, don't you darling?" Seokjin smirks lightly.

"You two are cute." I giggle. The two of them look over at me and grin.

"Well, you're pretty cute too sweetie." Seokjin smiles. "C'mon, let's get our food. Kook, do you wanna help me grab Joon's stuff?"

"Yeah, of course." Jungkook smiles. Everyone leaves the table, to grab their food. I just sit there and frown feeling a bit lonely.

"Hey." Yoongi smiles, sliding into the seat across from me. "You look lonely."

"I am. They all left." I pout.

"They're on their way back now." He chuckles. "You're kinda cute when you're pouty."

"O-Oh. Thank you." I blush.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Jimin grins. "Where's Hoseok?"

"He'll be here soon, he's in the bathroom." Yoongi responds. I glance over at Taehyung, who looks extremely jealous.

"Tae, can we talk?" I ask. He looks over at me and nods. We walk away from the table for a moment, to talk in private.

"Are you jealous of Hoseok?" I ask.

"What? Of course not Joon, why would you-"

"Because the second Jimin said Hoseok's name, you looked upset." I raise an eyebrow. "C'mon Tae, tell me the truth. Are you jealous?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." He frowns. "I just....I've liked Jimin for so long, Joon. But he isn't interested in me. He likes Hoseok."

My eyes widen when I see tears welling in Taehyung's eyes. He sniffles and aggressively wipes his eyes. "I'll never be good enough."

"Tae...." Taehyung and I turn toward a shocked, and sad looking Jimin. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not like it would've mattered anyway, Chim." A few tears roll down Taehyung's cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me, Taehyung?!" Jimin starts to cry as well. Seeing his best friend so broken, hurts his heart.

"Because you're in love with Hoseok, okay?!" Taehyung sobs. I gently shove Tae and Jimin out of the cafeteria, so they don't cause a scene. Taehyung sits on the steps and continues to cry. "And I'm not as good as him."

Jimin sits beside Taehyung and wipes the boy's tears away. "I'm s-sorry for hurting you. Really TaeTae, I am!"

"Hey, are you two alright?" Hoseok walks up to us, just returning from the bathrooms.

"Just leave me alone." Taehyung stands up and runs toward our cabin.

"Tae, wait!" Jimin runs after him.

"Are they okay?" Hoseok asks. He looks really worried.

"I'm not sure." I say. "But I'm going to let them work it out themselves. You should too. C'mon, let's go back inside."

I walk over to the table and take my seat again. The other boys look over at me a bit confused. "Where are Tae and Minnie?"

"In the cabin." I say. "They're....working things out. When we're finished eating, let's head over there."

"Are they alright?" Yoongi tilts his head.

"Yeah, they'll be alright." I frown. "I hope...."

"They seem like strong kids. I'm sure everything will be okay." Yoongi smiles. "Don't stress about it."

"Thanks...." I smile slightly. After a few minutes, all of us begin our journey to the cabin. Hoseok snd Yoongi decide to join us, to comfort Tae and Jimin as well.

"You're not mad?" I hear Taehyung ask Jimin. We all stand outside the door of the cabin, listening.

"Of course not, Tae." Jimin says. "I love you too...."

I the door open and smile at the two. "How are you doing?"

"Great." Jimin grins. "Tae and I are dating now!"

"Oh. That's great." Hoseok forces a smile. "I'm um....I'm happy for you guys."

"About that." Taehyung smiles sheepishly, climbing off of the bed and walking over to Hoseok. "Do you wanna....join us? Like, be with Jimin and I?"

"W-What?" Hoseok asks, looking a bit shocked. I smile brightly at the three of them. They'd all be so cute together!

"Tae and I like you, Hoseok. We also like each other." Jimin says.

"Hold on. You like Taehyung, but you also like me? And Taehyung likes you while also liking me?" Hoseok asks.

"Exactly." Jimin nods. "How do you feel about that...?"

"Well, I like you. But I also like Taehyung." Hoseok smile slightly. "So yeah, I'll be with you two."

"Aww!" I giggle. "That's adorable!"

"Joon is the only single one here!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Yah, I'm single too!" Yoongi frowns. "You aren't alone, Joon."

I smile slightly, blushing a bit. He called me 'Joon'! He actually called me by my nickname!

"You two need to head back to your cabin. It's lights out." Minhyuk says to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Can't they stay, Minhyuk?" I pout, looking over at our counselor with puppy eyes.

"Aish, I cant say no to those eyes, can I?" He pinched my cheeks. "You boys can stay. I'll notify Hyunwoo."

"Thanks, Minhyuk!" I grin.

"You can all figure out where you're sleeping." He says. "I'm going to bed".

"Jungkook with Seokjin, Jimin and Tae with me, and Yoongi with Namjoon." Hoseok suggests.

"Yeah, that works." Seokjin shrugs, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind.

"I-I'm okays with that." I nod, biting my lip nervously. I'm going to be in the same bed as Min Yoongi.

"Which bed is yours?" Yoongi asks. I point to a bunk, and he climbs onto the bed. "I'm a cuddler, so I apologize if I'm too clingy."

"N-No, that's alright. I usually cuddle someone every night. I don't....get affection at home." I frown.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He frowns.

"That's alright." I smile slightly, lying down beside him on the bed. "Can I....um...."

"You want to cuddle me?" Yoongi smiles teasingly. I hide my face in my hands, and nod. "That's fine by me. Come here."

He switches our position, so I'm lying between his legs with my head on his chest. "I don't wanna crush you, Yoongi-hyung."

"You're as light as a feather, Joon." He says. "Goodnight."

"Night."