seventeen

yoongi

minji is 3

so she needs her vaccinations at 9am and she will sooon go to school and i'll have to align my schedule with her schedule and i need to sign her up for school and help her with her school

minji im begging you to not be stupid like me 🙏

seokjin

YOONGI DO YOU SLEEP???!!!! AT ALL??!! SHE TURNED 3 A FEW DAYS AGO IT'S ALMOST 3AM

also you are not dumb🗿 you have everything above a 93 in your subjects like wtf dude my highest is an 83

yoongi

no i don't sleep, i have too much anxiety ✋

ig

seokjin

whatever happens, i'll help you

but go to sleep

yoongi

minji's gonna hate me for making her get vaccinations poor girl

im not gonna sleep rn maybe soon

i remember last time she got vaccinated, she cried so much 🥺🥺

MY POOR DAUGHTER 😞😞

she's so cute sleeping

i love her so much

okay im hella tired

seokjin

didn't know typing made people tired these days 💀

-

yoongi groaned when his alarm woke him up, he didn't have work or school but he did have a doctor's appointment with minji which included getting vaccinated.

"minji sweetie, wake up please" yoongi said, lightly shaking the small girl so she would wake up "but appa, i'm really tired" minji frowned, she had went to sleep kate the night prior, claiming she was 'not tired' just because she wanted to play "but you need to so c'mon" yoongi said, tickling her stomach a bit which made the girl giggle "okay appa"

yoongi dressed minji in some short overalls with a blue shirt underneath and he put her hair in two pig tails, she looked so cute.

-

minji looked around, not knowing where they were, she was really confused "where are we appa?" the small girl asked, "we're at a doctors office" yoongi said, minji hummed and crossed her arm "for appa? is appa okay?" minji asked, a frown on her face "i'm fine minji, it's for you, you have to have a checkup every year" yoongi said, minji did not like those news "i'm scared appa" the small girl frowned "it's going to be okay, they're just going to make sure you're growing well" yoongi reassured, hugging the small girl.

"do you want to play a game on my phone while we wait?" yoongi asked, minji nodded and patiently waited for yoongi to hand over his phone "thank you appa"

-

"she's healthy weight and height wise, a bit taller than most kids her age if i'm honest. it's unusual to see dad's in here, did mom happen to work?" the doctor laughed as he took minji's temperature "i'm a single father" yoongi mumbled, scratching the back of his head, he didn't like this topic, he wished people would stop bringing it up "ah, i'm so sorry for asking, you're doing a great job raising her. she's incredibly smart, most kids her age can barely copy a circle but she can copy numbers and several letters" the doctor said, yoongi turned red upon the praise "she's very smart, i'm surprised too"