twenty-four

"get up minji, i made you breakfast" yoongi said, lightly shaking the girl's shoulder "don't wanna" she said, covering herself with the blanket, just like yoongi did "hurry up, you have school today" yoongi sighed, minji frowned "i said no!" she screamed, yoongi breathed in and out "i understand that you're upset but you need to go, it's going to be okay" yoongi smiled, minji hummed "not going!"

yoongi hummed, not knowing what to do now. he loved minji but he had to admit that being a parent was hard and he needed time for himself but he rarely got that, it was mostly staying in his car a few minutes after work.

"get up and eat your breakfast, i am not asking if you want to go" yoongi sternly said, minji groaned and screamed, hitting yoongi across the face.

no parenting class prepared yoongi for that one, no parenting book prepared him for that, not even his own mother prepared him for that.

he wanted to cry, he didn't raise minji to hit, if anything, it was the complete opposite. he understood she was upset but that gave her no right to hit him.

"go to the kitchen, now" yoongi said, setting the girl on her feet and making sure she walked to the kitchen.

-

yoongi

minji just slapped me 😁😁

didn't hurt physically but it hurt mentally 😁

i wanna cry so bad

but here i am picking out her clothes for the day

seokjin

minji you're cool but that was not cool

let it out if you need to and correct her on her mistake

wanna hang out while minji is at school

yoongi

sure i'll invite jungkook ;)

seokjin

NO£¥¢¥¢^¢\}¢ RUDE

yoongi

i'll see u soon

-

yoongi could see the girl walk in the room from the corner of his eye, she had syrup spread across her mouth which made him smile.

"i-i'm sorry appa" minji said, yoongi smiled widely "thank you for apologizing minji, what you did hurt my feelings, it made me sad. don't do that anymore, it's not good" yoongi softly explained, minji nodded and smiled "i need to wash you up and then we're gonna get ready"

-

yoongi felt sad seeing minji walk to the school doors, the teachers guiding her in to her classroom. it felt like a dream, he felt it was like a milestone of him and minji. he felt an unknown emotion, happy but sad. he hoped the girl had a good day.

-

yoongi

i just dropped her off

seokjin

my house feels empty without her

idk how to act