seventy-five

jungkook cried as he threw up for the 5th time today at 9 in the morning. his boyfriend was worried and felt upset.

"jungkookie, go rest. your body needs it" seokjin spoke, "can taste the acid" he frowned, grabbing his toothbrush and brushing his teeth.

"i have to go to a morning class. i'll get you some food and then go to sleep" seokjin spoke, jungkook nodded, "i love you"

"love you too"

yoongi

go buy formula

namjoon

again??

i swear i bought him some the other day

yoongi

minjun eats a lot

he likes tummy time

he wants to start talking

he's going to say appa first 😙😙😙

namjoon

nooo

he's going to say papa first 😙

yoongi

we'll see 😙😙

minjun gurgled as yoongi set him in the baby carrier. it was attached to yoongi so yoongi could cook, clean, and walk around without minjun crying.

"my little boy, you're so cute" yoongi cooed, making minjun giggle and lean against yoongi's chest. drool got on yoongi's shirt which made him roll his eyes.

"you drool a lot" yoongi spoke as he wiped down the table, the baby made 'mm' sounds and giggled.

"you want minji?" he laughed, "mm!" the baby gurgled, he seemed so desperate to talk. as if he had something at the tip of his tongue.

"mm!" he screamed, "yes baby, mm" yoongi smiled, throwing away pieces of trash that were on the table.

"mm!" minjun gurgled when he saw namjoon, making grabby hands. the boy took him out of the carrier and carried him, "ahh, papa is back"

namjoon carried minjun, "mmm!" he screamed, pointing at minji and making grabby hands towards her.

"wanna hold him?" namjoon asked, minji eagerly nodded, "mm! mm!" the baby gurgled.

"i think his first word will be minji" yoongi spoke, "say minji, please minjun" the girl whined, she said her name and highlighted the sounds so he would speak.

"mm!" he screamed, but he started crying, namjoon took the baby into his hands, "he's probably hungry, i'll make him a bottle"

seokjin

hellooo