nine

tw! body checking, minji the snitch

yoongi really did not want to go to work, he didn't want to get fatshamed, slut shamed, and called mean names.

he looked in the mirror, not noticing minji was awake looking at him as he checked his proportions. his thighs were too big, his stomach was fat and the stretch marks made him ugly. although the stretch marks were hardly visible anymore, he could still see them and he hated it.

"appa? you weird, looking in mirror and lifting up your s-shirt" minji said, yoongi felt his heart drop "i-i know, i have one question for you" yoongi mumbled, minji hummed "d-do you think appa is ugly? don't lie" yoongi said, looking minji dead in the eyes, he asked minji because minji never lies, kids don't lie "appa no ugly" minji said, yoongi didn't know what to think "don't lie" yoongi said, minji stared at the "M NO LIE!" the girl shouted, yoongi was shocked "no need to shout, i trust you" yoongi lied, minji nodded and played with the toys on the bed.

-

yoongi sighed as he got to his workplace, he wanted to leave already but he needed the money.

"i heard your daughter doesn't have a dad. her dad didn't want to stay with your ugly ass" one of the workers said, laughing loudly. it made yoongi feel ashamed, minji's dad was a topic that yoongi found uncomfortable so he couldn't answer.

"he admits it, what a slut" a girl giggled, yoongi sighed, grabbing his notepad to take orders.

-

"hello, my name is yoongi, i'll be your server today. what can i start you guys off with?" yoongi asked, trying his best not to cry but the table he was serving and stared at him with a concerning look "um, 3 waters and 2 cokes" a girl said, he wrote that down and looked back the group "a-any appetizers?" yoongi asked, the group shook their heads "sounds great. 3 waters and 2 cokes, i'll be right back, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask" yoongi forced a smile, the group nodded so yoongi left to get those drinks.

yoongi flinched when a cup of hot coffee was thrown at him, it especially burned his arm "ah f-fuck" yoongi winced, he could hear laugher. he quickly put ice on his arm and continued to get drinks.

yoongi kept the bag on his arm, his arm hurt like hell "s-sorry for the wait, here are your drinks" yoongi said, trying his best to give everything with one hand "are you guys ready to order or do you need some time?" the boy asked, "we're ready" a man smiled, he noted down what they wanted and left.

-

yoongi was slapped, a red hand print on his face "what was that for?" the boy asked with a frown on his face "for being ugly and a stupid whore" the girl said, yoongi sighed, he wanted the food to be done so he could leave already.

he placed the food on the table and showed a small smile "do you guys want anything else? refills, ranch, hot sauce or anything like that?" he asked, the people shook their head "why is your cheek red?" a man asked, yoongi gulped "o-oh.. i-i don't k-know" the boy chuckled, "it looks like a handprint" another person said, yoongi panicked a bit "s-so is that all for y-you guys?" he asked, the people nodded "be safe"

the table left and yoongi was happy to see a good tip, 50 dollars to be exact, on the receipt was written 'you looked sad, i hope this makes your day better!' and it did make him feel a bit better.

-

seokjin

so, minji told me you were crying and body checking in the mirror this morning