thirty-five

namjoon smiled upon seeing that yoongi had written back to him, he truly wished the boy was doing well, but from what minji was saying, he would have to guess otherwise.

"you're really quiet today minji, is something wrong?" namjoon asked as he organized some paper's the district gave him for testing, it was the most stressful part of the year.

"miss my appa" minji frowned, namjoon sighed. he was upset that minji had been missing yoongi for days now, "but you see him everyday, right?" namjoon asked, "mhm but i miss him being at home" she frowned, namjoon sighed and frowned.

"i know you do but your appa can't be at home, the hospital is going to keep him safe" namjoon said, "but why?! appa is safe at home!" minji screamed, namjoon's eyes widened, minji was acting out a bit. he tried to find a way to explain this.

"appa is having a hard time with his feelings, he's not safe by himself but he will he after a while. i'm so sorry you can't have him by your side right now" namjoon said, minji began crying, "i-i want appa!"

namjoon frowned, "you can't see him right now, i think you'll see him after school, please don't cry minji" namjoon softly said, his heart felt weak looking at the girl. he treated his students with lots of love and minji, he wished he could hug her at that moment.

-

hi mr.kim

i will answer your questions in this letter.

1. i don't think i'm a good parent but i try to teach her whatever i can and answer all questions she might have. i truly try my best.
2. i don't know when i'll be out the hospital.
3. i like meat, it's my favorite food!
4. kookie's actual name is jungkook. he's my friend and i work with him at restaurant. jinnie is seokjin and he's my best friend.

thank you for asking!

-

"jus' wanna see appa and go home" minji frowned, she didn't like the fact today she had her first session. she wanted to go home.

"but you need to see miss lee, i'm sure you'll only see her for a while but you need to go. your appa wanted you to go" jungkook said, seokjin had stayed home again. he didn't really go to the hospital to see yoongi because everytime he did, he ended up with tears running down his cheeks and his whole body was shaking.

"but don't wanna!" she screamed, jungkook pinched the skin between his eyebrows. he knew minji was usually well behaved, there was definitely something going on for her to be acting up.

"i promise that i'll get you some candy afterwards" jungkook said, "i-i don't want candy! i want appa!" she screamed, "hey, it's okay minji, the lady is going to be nice and she'll even have toys!" jungkook said, minji sniffled, "jus' want my appa" she sadly said and frowned.

-

"can you please hurry up so i can see my appa?"

the therapist was surprised with the sudden request, "well minji, you can't hurry therapy. do you want to tell me why you're sad today?" she asked, minji crossed her arms and huffed.

"i'm sad because i want to see my appa! can i leave now?" she shouted, the therapist showed no reaction to the shout, "i still want to talk to you minji, you've been here for 5 minutes" the therapist said, she took a small basket out from a cabinet and put it towards minji.