eighty-four

"so what you're saying is that i can get custody of my step daughter once i get married?"

the lawyer nodded. namjoon had hired one of the best lawyers in south korea to discuss his custody over minji. he knew how much yoongi hated the fact donghyun had custody over minji and namjoon didn't.

"essentially, yes. donghyun has failed to send child support checks that min yoongi has requested multiple times, as well as to show up to court to decide when he would see min minji. however, there would have to be a court hearing about this and a social worker would have to talk to minji about her opinion and such" he spoke, namjoon hummed, "what if he doesn't show up?"

"it could be a default judgement which means you would get custody" he explained, namjoon nodded.

well, this was going to be interesting, right?

yoongi

namjoon

could u please pick up a pregnancy test

namjoon

WHAT

yoongi

joon please

namjoon

yeah i can do that

namjoon headed to the nearest store, shoving a bunch of pregnancy tests in his basket.

he paid for them and left, oh gosh. he used protection last time! it wasn't that he didn't want another child but he felt it was too soon.

namjoon

are you having symptoms?

yoongi

yes

a lot

namjoon

okay

what are they?

yoongi

i've been throwing up, nauseous, fatigue, head aches

im so scared joonie

namjoon

it's okay honey boy, we'll figure it out

"no, i don't want to let you in because i'm ugly crying" yoongi said through his tears, namjoon sat at the other side of the door and sighed, "okay, just do the tests and tell me"

they were the longest minutes if the couple's life. namjoon tried to stabilize his breath as he heard yoongi sniffling and crying.

he stood up when he heard the door open, "it's negative" yoongi spoke, namjoon let out a sigh of relief, pulling the boy into a hug.

"you know i don't mind having any more kids but i think we're good right now" namjoon calmly spoke, "i don't want more"

"okay baby, sounds good. let's keep the rest of the tests in case something comes up" namjoon spoke, yoongi nodded.