fifty-eight

"why are we packing our stuff?" the girl frowned, yoongi sealed another box with tape, "we're moving apartments"

minji began crying. she hated change, any type of change made her frustrated and upset, "w-why? i-i like this apartment!" she sobbed into yoongi's chest.

"i know you like it. i know you don't like change, but i promise you'll get used to the new apartment. it's bigger! you'll have your own room, that's exciting!" yoongi said, trying to cheer up the girl.

"b-but i like sleeping with appa!" she cried harder, "i know you do, but this is part of growing up. you said you wanted to be a big kid, right? big kids sleep in their own room"

minji shook her head, "don't wanna be a big kid anymore. forever wanna be appa's baby" she said, yoongi sighed, "i promise you'll like it, and you'll always be my baby. my little girl" he reassured, "f-fine"

namjoon

how's packing going

yoongi

min doesn't want to get her own room because she wants to be my baby 😭

I WANT TO CRY NOW 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

she's gotten so big:(

namjoon

awww :(

don't cryy

both of u don't cry

yoongi

i'll try not to

namjoon

we have to move in by the end of the week so quick speed hehe!!

yoongi

mhm

i've been packing the whole day 😭

jungkook was now 9 months and oh how miserable he was.

he was crying 90 percent of the time, he was always complaining about something hurting or how he was too hot or too cold or too uncomfortable.

"are you sure you don't want me to wash your pants? you've been wearing the same pants for 2 weeks" seokjin said, jungkook scoffed.

"you try being 9 months pregnant and tell me if you have the motivation to change your clothes" he mumbled, rubbing his stomach, "sorry" seokjin shrugged, jungkook groaned and sighed.

"i have to go to work in a couple minutes, call me if you need anything" seokjin said, jungkook nodded, "i'll just take a nap or something"

"so.. joonie is like my 2nd appa?" minji asked, "yeah, that's what stepfather means. it says stepfather because you're not my biological child, you don't have to consider me your second appa. you can just consider me joonie or what ever you want" namjoon reassured, "i like you to be my second appa because you treat me like appa but i'm going to call you joonie because the name joonie is fun"