eighteen

tw: mentions of self harm

yoongi

minji fell asleep, can you come over here and make sure she's safe while im at my one night stand

seokjin

yes ofc, be safe it's kinda dark

yoongi

i will

i'll share my location

we'll be at a hotel nearby

i won't be home until morning if that's okay, i don't have work or school tomorrow

seokjin

okay that's okay, have fun

yoongi

tysm hyung, how can i pay you back

seokjin

get me some food

yoongi

sure

i really need this night thank you

seokjin

i know, don't thank me

-

yoongi packed a small backpack with some clothes so he could change afterwards, he was excited. he wondered how it would go.

the boy opened the front door when he heard the quiet knock "i'm going to sleep, i'm tired. take care, good luck!" seokjin said, yoongi smiled and nodded "i'll treat you to the food tomorrow afternoon" yoongi said, slipping on his shoes "it was a joke but maybe you could help me get a date with jungkook. share your location with me" seokjin chuckled, yoongi lightly slapped the boy and sighed with a smile on his face.

-

"yoongi?" the man asked, yoongi looked up from his phone, turning it off and nodding "jihoon, right?" the boy asked "yup! i was thinking that we should order room service before we start anything, is that okay?" jihoon asked, yoongi bit the inside of his mouth, he hadn't really brought money since he thought it was just going to be a 'talk, sex, sleep' sort of thing "i don't have money on me" yoongi mumbled, "it's okay! i'll pay, just order whatever you want" jihoon smiled, yoongi looked up at him and showed his gummy smile "thank you"

they got a room and everything was going as imagined, they were waiting for their food as they watched a random movie "your favorite movie is frozen?" jihoon questioned, yoongi nodded and chuckled "i have a daughter, we watch it often and i really can't be watching bad stuff around her so frozen has become my favorite movie" yoongi explained, jihoon hummed "you have a daughter? aren't you 21?" jihoon questioned, yoongi looked way too young to have a daughter "yeah, i had her when i was 19" yoongi said, this was going to be a long conversation.

"wait..so did her other parent not mind you coming her with me?? or did you come secretly or..?" jihoon asked, he was a curious man, he had too many questions to ask "i'm a single father" yoongi said, "the dad left?" jihoon asked, yoongi rolled his eyes "no, he went to mars" he sarcastically said, tint of anger in his voice "don't be mad yoongi-ah, im sorry" jihoon chuckled, yoongi forced a chuckle "it's fine"