sixty-six

tw: body shaming

"exactly 5 months today" yoongi said, looking in the mirror and rubbing the bump he had developed.

time was going by fast, faster than he would like it to be. namjoon loved caressing his bump.

"it's weird the baby hasn't kicked" yoongi told namjoon, "the baby seems a bit small so i would give it some time" namjoon shrugged, yoongi sighed and nodded.

he slipped on some jeans and his work t-shirt, "i'm going to work, i'll be back soon" yoongi said, namjoon nodded with a smile, "be careful, okay?"

yoongi nodded with a smile.

"welcome, i'm yoongi and i'll be your server for today"

yoongi failed to recognize who was in front of him. could you guess?

donghyun and jimin. as a couple.

"yoongi?" jimin asked, yoongi bit the inside of his mouth and nervously nodded, "like, min yoongi?" donghyun asked, yoongi nodded again.

oh gosh he felt sick, he felt horrible. the two people he hated most were together.

"what happened to our child?" donghyun asked, "my child" he corrected, "no, they're mine too"

yoongi shook his head, "i gave your alleged parental rights to their stepfather, they're both really happy and that's all that matters" he sighed, jimin glared at him.

"and you're pregnant again?" he asked, yoongi nodded, rubbing his bump, "woah.. do you have nothing else to do?"

"jimin-ah, shut up. i'm trying to get custody to make us money" he whispered, which yoongi heard. he wanted to cry, cry hard until he couldn't anymore.

"what do you guys want to order?" he asked, his voice cracking as he spoke.

"here's your food" yoongi said, setting the plates down. he felt nervous around them, he felt horrible.

"yoongi-ah, is our child a boy or girl?" donghyun asked, "my child is a girl" he said, "a fat one too" jimin snickered, a laugh leaving his mouth.

"jimin-ah, that's not right" donghyun said, yoongi didn't know what this man's intentions were.

"no, trust me donghyun, she's fat" he chuckled, "anything else i can get you guys?" he sighed, "no but maybe i should get some diet pills for your daughter" he laughed.

with that, yoongi left. he was tired of this bullshit.

"j-jungkook" yoongi stuttered, holding onto him for dear life. jungkook sat him down in the break room.

"what's wrong?" he worriedly asked, yoongi sighed, "dizzy, need water" jungkook grabbed a water bottle they had in their break room.

yoongi chugged most of it down, a sigh leaving his mouth, "i feel so upset, i just saw my ex and ex best friend, as a couple"

"oh gosh, i think i would've cried" jungkook said, yoongi nodded, putting his face in his hands.

"i need to go back" yoongi sniffled, jungkook nodded, "be careful"