sixty-four

yoongi couldn't keep hiding it.

his boyfriend was begging him to see a doctor, but yoongi had gone to one and all they had said was that he was 5 weeks along.

now he was 8 weeks, namjoon was extremely worried about him. he didn't understand the nausea, the groans yoongi let out, and the sudden craving on tangerines.

"what if it's a stomach tumor?" namjoon asked, "it's not a stomach tumor, stop worrying, okay?" he asked, namjoon frowned.

"then what is it?" namjoon asked, "a stomach bug" he said, namjoon just wanted his boyfriend to go to a doctor, was it too much to ask for?

seokjin

how's baby # 2 🥳🥳🥳

yoongi

baby#2 is good 🥳🥳

seokjin

how far along are you?

yoongi

8 weeks

and before u ask, no i haven't told him

seokjin

i think that if you don't tell him soon, he'll drag you to a hospital

yoongi

yeah probably

im working the courage up

seokjin

did u tell minji

yoongi

no

if u tell minji ANYTHING, she'll go ahead and tell the whole world

seokjin

ok that's true

but tell him soon, ok?

yoongi

ok

yoongi set his phone down and sighed. how would he find the courage to tell namjoon?

he wanter to start crying right there and there at the thought but instead, he bit the inside of his mouth to conceal the cries.

yoongi watched TV on the couch, eating some popcorn while doing so.

namjoon watched him from afar, trying to figure out what was wrong with yoongi.

"does your family have a history of cancer?" he asked, yoongi shook his head, "why do you ask?"

"i'm trying to figure out what's wrong with you" namjoon sighed, yoongi hummed, "nothing's wrong"

"how about we just go to the doctor right now?" namjoon said, getting up from the couch. yoongi shook his head.