fifty-five

1 month without smoking.

yoongi had made it one month without smoking, to say the least, he was so proud of himself.

he was overjoyed, he knew that by resisting so many urges and all that hard work was going to pay off.

-

"how's seokjin?" yoongi asked when they were on break, "i don't know. he looks tired but say's he's not, i don't know what to do and i'm worried about him" jungkook sighed, yoongi hummed, "i'll tell him to come to my house after work, don't worry about it. it's not good for the baby"

jungkook bit the inside of his mouth and nodded, "he always tells me that but how can i not worry?" he mumbled, yoongi sighed, "i know it's hard but i'll communicate with him" he promised, a small smile on display.

-

seokjin flopped on yoongi's couch, shutting his eyes.

"what's wrong seokjin?" he asked in a soft voice, "nothing's wrong" he mumbled, yoongi sighed, "seokjin, i'm serious. you need to communicate your thoughts and feelings with jungkook and i, we're worried about you. you passed out a couple weeks ago because of stress and still won't communicate with us. what's wrong?" he asked, seokjin hummed and sighed.

"i'm scared of going to sleep" he mumbled, "why is that?" yoongi asked, raising a brow.

"i'm scared that something will happen to the baby while i'm asleep and i can't sleep at night worrying about that. i'm scared i'll be a bad father" he mumbled, "seokjinnie, i promise you that if jungkook felt something unsual, he would tell you, he wouldn't hide that something is wrong. also, i am 100 percent sure you'll be a great father. you cared for minji since she was just a couple weeks old and she turned out alright and she loves you!" yoongi said, hugging his best friend.

"thank you" he sighed, he needed that support, "communicate with jungkook, he's worried about you" yoongi said, "i will, is it okay if i sleep here?" he asked, yoongi nodded.

"namjoon probably will come over though, so you should go to my room" yoongi said, seokjin hummed, "i actually need to go see kook, i wanna cuddle him" he mumbled, "okay, stay safe. oh! before you leave!" yoongi said, running to his room to grab something.

"here. i want to be the first gift your baby got" yoongi chuckled, seokjin smiled as he stared at the plastic giraffe yoongi had gave him.

"minji had one of these" seokjin said, yoongi nodded, "you loved playing with her with this one so i got you one" he smiled, seokjin smiled back.

"thank you"

-

"yoongi got us this giraffe for our baby" seokjin smiled, kissing jungkook's practically non existent bump.

"why do you keep kissing my stomach? i'm not showing, i'm just bloated" he laughed, seokjin rolled his eyes, "i like the idea of my baby inside getting big and healthy, leave me alone" he pouted.

jungkook chuckled, "can you massage my lower back?" he asked, seokjin nodded and began doing so.

"yoongi said that i need to start communicating my feelings and thoughts with you" he started off, "so, i want to say that i've been feeling a bit sad and nervous. i can't sleep because of how anxious i get that something will happen to the baby while i'm asleep. i want everything to be okay with you and the baby"