sixty-seven

yoongi woke up extremely nauseous and sick. usually, he would wake up okay but today he felt worse.

he felt horrible, more than usual so he went back to bed and cried.

his lower stomach hut badly, he was crying out in pain. it was barely 9 in the morning, why was he in so much pain?

this wasn't normal, but he didn't want to think in that way. he took a sip of water and hoped for it to go away.

it didn't go away and he couldn't go back to sleep, why was this so painful? he sniffled, but stopped when minji entered the room.

"hi appa, wanna sleep in your bed with you" she giggled, laying on the right side and putting the blanket on top of her.

"hi min" he groaned, moving to face the girl, "my tummy hurts" yoongi said, minji put her hand on yoongi's stomach.

"it's as hard as a rock" she said, yoongi laughed, "yeah, baby is being such a pain today"

but it wasn't the baby, it had to deal with his body.

he groaned, "f-fuck" he sighed, sitting up and grabbing his stomach, "appa said bad word" minji mumbled, yoongi nodded, "sorry, but it hurts"

minji hummed, "maybe baby is going to be born?" she asked, yoongi shook his head. it was different from a contraction.

"baby a boy or girl?" she asked, "i'm not sure, joonie and i want to fins out together but our schedules haven't lined up so we're waiting a bit. what do you think it'll be?"

minji hummed, "4 babies" she said, yoongi laughed, "i'd go insane with 4 babies, c'mon now" he chuckled, trying to distract himself from the pain he felt.

"i think it's a girl" he said, rubbing his stomach and wincing at the baby's kick, "think it's boy" she said, yoongi hummed, "how come?" he asked, she shrugged, "boy vibes"

he laughed, "get closer to appa, we'll do some online shopping for the baby"

-

yoongi wanted to cry, the pain had been non stop for 40 minutes. he didn't know how much more he could handle.

"o-oh gosh" he whimpered, "min, get me some water please" he whispered, the pain gradually increasing.

-

yoongi

joonie im texting because i dont wanna freak min out

but

i need to go to the hospital

come home please

please

namjoon

what's wrong

im omw

-

"so what's the problem?" namjoon said, out of breath from running so fast to get to the boy.

"tummy hurts, whole body hurts so bad" he sniffled, putting both hands on his stomach, being protective of his unborn baby.

"really bad?" namjoon asked, yoongi nodded, "then we have to go to the hospital" he said, minji aggressively shook her head.