Chapter 54

I let my head fall onto Harry's shoulder, burying the side of my face into his neck and closing my eyes. My hands wrap around the side of his stomach, easily being able to feel all the muscle that moves with each heavy breath underneath.

We stay like that, in silence, for what feels like a long time, until Harry decides to speak.

'You, my darling, you're..what do they call it?' He breathily laughs, purposely drawing out his sentence to tease me. I guess I deserve it after jumping his bones in a car. 'You're..horny.'

'Me? No, I don't think so.' I reply, keeping my tone neutral, nestling closer into his neck to find a place that's comfortable.

'Well, you know, I did just get railed to death in my car.' He states, moving his hands to my cheeks and lifting my head so I'm forced to look into his eyes. 'So yes, you're horny.'

'And you're quoting your own SNL skit.' I argue, looking at him with squinted eyes while his hands move to rest on my hips. I won't be addressing that observation from him. He's squishing my cheeks with his hands, and he's certainly not taking my retaliation seriously.

'I'm also putting your dress back on, so you can return to your seat with intact modesty.' He replies, squinting his eyes to match mine as though we're in some sort of showdown. He continues with his squinted look, moving his hands to fumble in the dark, finding the arms of my dress that lays around us.

While I feel him trying to figure out where the arms are, his eyes look up at his hat on my head, and then flick back down to looking into my eyes. It takes me a few seconds to realise that he's making no arguments towards me taking his hat off, and he just made a conscious decision to not take it back, despite putting my dress back on.

'You think that me wearing your hat is hot, don't you?' I question, a smile playing on my lips and head cocking to the side in curiosity, while my arms slip into the ruffled sleeves. 'What do they call it..a turn on, I think?'

A smile slowly spreads on his face that I can only just see in the dark of the car, and the green in his eyes start dancing with something like humour. He smiles a tight lipped smile, knowing he's just been caught, with his eyes moving only once more to look at the hat sitting backwards on my head.

'Mm, very interesting.' I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck, bringing myself close enough so our faces are inches apart. 'That would be..Sophie, one, and Harry, zero, would it not?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst the idea sounded like a good thing to do in the moment, sitting with my legs wired shut in a car for 15 minutes was a real downside to my impulsive behaviour.

So, upon return to our humble abode, I frantically scurry to the bathroom to shower, but just as I get the water to the perfect temperature and step in, the bathroom door opens. It reveals a wild Harry Styles, in his natural habitat, watching me in the shower.

'Get out of here, peeping tom.' I order, not making any effort to look at him, busy getting my hair soaked under the water. I can guess that he's standing there and smirking, and that stupidly perfect smirk was the thing that set me off, and is also what landed me in the shower right now.

'We just had sex in a car, and now you're calling me a peeping tom for seeing you naked in a shower?' He asks, moving forward to sit down on the edge of the bath and resting his hands there. 'Are you using me for sex, Miss Lawson?' He queries. I laugh at that, and opt to take inspiration from him, sticking my middle finger up in his direction.