Chapter 18

'I got someone to put our bags in the boot while we walked through the airport..' Harry really thought of everything, but it hits me that this means more people know now. I'm not bothered by it, and the fact that Harry went to all this trouble and was willing to tell people from his team makes me love him even more.

'..and there's a grocery store on the way we can get food from. I thought we could cook dinner tonight..if you want? Just because you said you missed being able to cook.' He still sounds so unsure of if he's saying the right thing.

'That's perfect Harry. I really can't believe you went to all this effort.' I want to say more, but words won't even come out. Nobody has ever done anything like this for me, and the fact he listened to all my little comments and cared enough makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

'It's nothing, I only had to wake up at 5 this morning for you.' He smirks, eyes never leaving the road. I can't get over how much I love him. Just before I open my mouth to respond, my phone vibrates in my hand. It's Charlotte.

Where are you?? Come to my room..we could watch a movie and order take out? X

I forgot that there's only a few people that know where I am right now. I quickly type back a response to Charlotte, not wanting to lose any time with Harry.

I'd love to, but I'm not in the hotel. H booked a house for him and I to stay in while we're here!! Invite Mitch over and watch a rom com with him. Share some noodles ;)

Wow aren't you a lucky girl!! Maybe I'll invite him over BUT if it goes badly I'm blaming your suggestion. HAVE FUN! xx

'Who's that?' Harry asks.

'Just Charlotte, she wanted to watch a movie.' I respond.

'Oh well..do you..do you want to watch a movie with her?' He sounds so nervous, as though I'd actually rather be watching a movie. It's hard for me to process the fact that Harry had to push away feelings too, and maybe he's worried that I don't feel as strong as he does. He's so wrong, and I can't make sense of the fact that he could be unsure of how much I love him. It seems so strange that Harry could feel for me, his assistant, the way I feel for him. I feel like I don't deserve him, and maybe that's why I treasure every moment because it feels like I could lose him. Everything he's done thus far would indicate otherwise, but after loving him for so long and hiding it, this doesn't feel real. While I was lost in my thoughts, Harry parked the car out the front of a grocery store, and is waiting expectantly for an answer.

'No Harry, not at all. There is nowhere else in the world I'd rather be right now.' I hold his face in my hands to make sure he hears every word. He smiles his beautiful smile, and kisses me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What do you want to cook?' Harry changed into a hoodie before we walked inside the store, and he's got his hood up and sunglasses on to avoid being noticed. Harry loves his fans more than anything, but sometimes having to pose for photos and have conversations everywhere you go is exhausting. I, on the other hand, did not realise I was going to end up here wanting comfortable attire when I got dressed, so I'm currently wearing a fitted pantsuit and heels. Not the most appropriate outfit for the current setting. Harry always tells me to lighten up with my outfits for flights, and I'm thinking maybe I should listen to him.

'I'm not sure. We could do a stir fry? Like a meat free interpretation?' I joke.

'Yeah let's do that. I can grab the ingredients for that if you want?' He asks. Even though I'm wearing heels, Harry is still so much taller than me and he's nearly looking down to talk to me.