N I N E T E E N

Y/N POV

"Wake up....wake up Y/n" someone kept calling me as I groaned and got up from my bed groggily waking up while rubbing my eyes.

"What is it mo-" I couldn’t finish my sentence as I looked towards my mom and behind her was someone I didn’t expect to see so early in the morning at all.

My eyes widened remembering I was just in my pajamas. I looked towards the dressing table to find a witch staring at me with bird nest hair and a few seconds later I realised this witch is none other than me and the person behind my mom is Jungkook himself.

"Ahhh" I screamed for no apparent reason making a fool out of myself once again.

"Why are you screaming Y/n?Jungkook is here to take you on a date and here you are looking like a wild bear.Fix yourself and come downstairs. Come Jungkook.It was a bad idea bringing you up here." mom said as I was running towarda the bathroom even without taking any clothes with me trying to go away from this embarrassing situation that I myself created.

JUNGKOOK POV

"No no mom.It's okay.Seeing Y/n like this is funnier than I thought.She is cute!"I said making Y/n's mom chuckle while I was laughing myself.

I just wanted to see her wake up so I came with her mom but I didn’t know she would look so cute in the morning. She was sleeping so cutely with her mouth hanging a little open and when she woke up and realised I was there her reaction was so cute.

" Young love dear."her mom said smiling while I smiled back.

We came downstairs to give her some time to get ready for our date which she doesn’t knkw yet.I went upstairs to tell her myself but she just started screaming and went to the bathroom so I couldn’t tell.

I was still in my thoughts when her mom called me.

"Jungkook dear,I can tell how much you love my daughter but I also know that you very well know how she feels about you" she said in a dejected way but I take her hands in mine to reassure her.

"Don't worry mom.She will start loving me.I won't stop until she starts loving me" I said the last sentence in a more dark tone which her naive mom couldn’t understand and smiled.

"I know that she will eventually love you after she understands how much you love her.That's why we are giving her to you" she says making my dark eyes shift to a more loving one.

I just nodded assuring her.

'Why wouldn’t She love me?She will sooner or later.She will have to. If I can do anything to get her than I will do anything to make her love me as well' I thought to myself as a sinister smile crept uponn my face but I hid it as soon as I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

___________________________________________________
I know I know that this is also a short chapter but I wanted something fluffy to post on the new years because it's not gonna be fluffy soon I guess😅
So wait for it.Hopefully I will start updating soon once my exams are over. I purple you. Have a great day or night💜