S I X T E E N

Y/N POV

I was talking to Eunwoo as he was talking about our childhood stories. How we used to annoy teachers and do things that made me laugh.

We were just talking when I felt a hand sneaking on my waist from behind as the person stood beside me holding my waist a little too tightly. I winced a little and looked up to see Jungkoook standing beside me with his hands around my waist but he wasn’t looking at me.

He was more like glaring at Eunwoo who was quite oblivious about the situation as he showed Jungkook a smile which he didn’t return at all.

Finally Jungkook looked down at me.

"Who is this?" he asked me after our eyes met for a brief second making me nervous for no particular reason as I chuckled nervously before introducing to each other.

"This is Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo. Maybe you don't remember, he was one of my best friend in elementary school" I said as I looked at Eunwoo who gave me a warm smile before sticking his hand out for Jungkook to shake.

He looked at his hand before he shook his hand showing him a smile which confused me of his sudden change in behaviour.

"Oh, I remember you. You were out of country right?" he asked him as his hold on my waist was getting tighter every second which started yo make me really uncomfortable.

"Yeah. We shifted to the states for some years. But now we are back most probably forever" he said this time he also seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Oh that's good" he said to him before looking at me.

"You should go to your mom. Our engagement ceremony is going to start soon" he said smiling at me as I showed him a small smile myself and nodded my head before leaving from there after bidding Eunwoo bye.

-

JUNGKOOK POV

"Did you forget why you left Korea in the first place" I said as soon as Y/n left from here as I glared at Eunwoo who didn’t seem much nervous thia time like he was back in our childhood.

"I remember. I also remember you and me both were kids and both were naive as well. So whatever happened back then,you threatening me was not right and me getting scared was also not right. So we should just forget about it" he said this time with a lot of confidence that I didn’t like at all.

"Look here, Today is my engagement. So I don't want any problems here but stay away from Y/n. Don't even dare to come close to her or this time I will just not threaten you but do something that you will regret a lot" I said in a threatening voice as I was galring at him as he seemed a little more nervous than before.

"Look, we are not kids anymore that I will get scared by you. Y/n is my friend and she has the right to decide who she wants to be friends with not you" he said somehow he concealed his nervousness as he said it which made me furious.

"I wouldn’t repeat myself. If you won't  stay away from her, you will have to see consequences " I said as he glared at me this time.

"I will not listen to you anymore. I was stupid enough to get scared by you before and that's why I lost Y/n to you but not anymore" he said and I became more furious.

I started gritting my teeth in anger as my hands were fisted.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I asked with gritted teeth as he started sleaking which made me more furious than ever.

"I used to really like her as a kid. I didn’t know that I liked her more than a friend but eventually I understood but it was too late as I was already in the states because of you. And now that I am here she is already getting engaged with you. So I can't do anything about it but that doesn’t mean I would stop being friends with her as long as she still wants to be my friend I will stay her friend and this time I wouldn’t get scared by you" he said looking straight into my eyes and by now my eyes were darker than anything in comparison.

I started breathing heavily because of the anger that was building inside of me. I tried to calm myself by closing my eyes tightly. I didn’t want to ruin my engagement day for a nobody like him.

'I will deal with him after the party is over' I mentally noted as I opened my eyes after calming myself a little.

"You will regret everything you said today. Enjoy the party till then" I said as I patted Eunwoo's shoulders before walking away from him leaving him confused as I smirked thinking about a plan on what will I do with him after the party will be over.

"Y/n was,is and will always be only mine and I will not let you or anyone get in between us EVER.You will pay for what you said"

______________________________________