O N E

"Eomma, I'm going early today. Bye~" you said before sprinting to the door while tying you shoelace. You were hurrying to go to school to avoid a certain someone when your mom stopped you.

"Why don't you wait for Jungkook to pick you up?" she said coming out of the kitchen while wiping her hands with a paper towel.

You halted in your steps hearing about the mention of that certain someone you were trying to avoid.

"Umm,I have a little work at the library so I would go first today. Bye" you said and hurried out from there before your mom could question you any further.

-

"Oyy Y/n " You looked behind to find your annoying best friend Lisa calling you. You rolled your eyes playfully as she was running towards you with a big smile.

"Why didn't you wait for me in front of the school gate?" Lisa asked breathing heavily from all that running.

"Breathe first you dumbo. You know why I didn't wait" you said reminding her about you avoiding a certain someone.

"Oh, you are trying to avoid Jungkook but what's the point we are in the same class and he will find you eventually " she said sounding obvious.

"But till then teacher would come hopefully and save my ass. Now let's hurry up before he finds me" you said dragging her with you.

"But where are you taking me now. It's still early for class to start"Lisa said while I kept dragging her with me.

" I know. That's why I'm taking you to library. He wouldn't go there and you would stay silent there. So that's a plus for me" you said looking back at her while she hissed at your comment.

"Huh, look who's talking. As if you don't talk much" she said rolling her eyes and you laughed.
"That's not the agenda today. I want to keep it low today as I'm not feeling like arguing today" You said.

-

Y/n Pov

Me and Lisa reached the empty library as it was still early and sit down in a far place where not many people come in the library.

I picked up one of my notebook and started doing some homework and Lisa was listening to some music with her headphones on while chewing some gum.

It was quite empty as it was still early for anyone to be at the library when I heard some footsteps. Lisa was sleeping on the table infront of me while I looked towards the direction of the footsteps.

A tall and very attractive boy with some glasses came in and sat some tables away from us. He felt my stare and looked at me.

I immediately looked away getting embarrassed that I got caught staring. I glanced back to look if he was still looking and found him taking glances at me as well. I blushed when our eyes met.

I knew this boy because he is our senior and one of the top students. Kim Namjoon. He was the class president of his class as well. I never really met him, just saw him a few times here and there.

Actually even if I wanted to I couldn't have talked to him. Because of only one person. Jeon Jungkook.

He has made my life a living hell. Always trailing behind me or sending his so called friends to guard me as if I'm his girlfriend and he is my posessive boyfriend.

What does he think of himself trying to control me like that!!
This was why I was avoiding him as he would come to get me every morning without my consent basically forcing me to come with him.

No boy in this school is allowed to talk to me. If I try to talk to them they would get scared or Jungkook would scare them away. He behaves like a bully in the school.

If you ask me I would say I would better date Kim Namjoon than dating that Jeon Jungkook. But he doesn't even let me even talk to anyone. The fact that Kim Namjoon is smiling at me right now is a miracle of it's own.

I was bought out of my thought by Lisa tapping on my shoulder.
"What?!" I asked looking at her.
"Did you hear the bell or not?" she said when I looked at my watch and saw we were almosst late for our class so we both started sprinting towards our classroom.

______________________________________

My first ever work on wattpad.
Please vote and comment your thoughts about this ff.
I will try to post as soon as I can💜
Borahae ARMYs💜💜💜
If you see any spelling or grammatical error do let me know.
English is not my first language so hope you would understand 💜