T W O

Y/n Pov

"Look who's fuming right now" Lisa whispered as soon as we reached in front of our classroom looking at Jungkook who was sitting beside my desk with an angry expression.

I gulped looking at him because of how scary he looked. He was glaring at me while his hands were in a fist. When he saw me his expression softened a little bit but the angry look on his face was still there.

I went towards my seat with steady steps and sat down beside Jungkook. He doesn't let anyone else sit beside me other than himself or Lisa.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asked whispering in my ears.

"I-" I was about to make up something before that our teacher came and saved me from his interrogation. I sighed in relief and bring my notes out.

"This is not over yet babe" He again whispered in my ear which sent chills down my body.

"Hey you two focus on your studies" Teacher said looking at us which made Jungkook to move a little away from me and I took a breathe of relief which I knew wouldn't last long.

-

There was back to back classes which saved me from Jungkook for the time being but now it was lunch time and students were going out of class to have lunch. I was trying to hurry up to go to the cafeteria as soon as I can while Jungkook was eyeing me as if he would eat me alive. Lisa came to me.

"Let's go now" she said quietly.
"Ye-" before I could answer I was cut of by Jungkook.
"You go ahead,she will come with me" he said glaring at Lisa which frightened her a little bit but she tried to be brave for me.

"I can wait for both of you-" Now Lisa was cut off.

"There's no need. I have something to talk with her alone" he said getting angry with her.

I gestured Lisa to go and that I will be fine. She took the hint and hesitantly went out.

Now me and Jungkook were left alone in the classroom.

"Why didn't you wait for me today morning? And where were you this morning?" he asked getting closer to me while I tried to back away from him.

Eventually I got trapped between his arms and the wall. I looked in his eyes before saying.

"Do I need to tell you about everywhere I go?" I asked bravely.

Knowing him for years I have learned that no matter how intimidating he gets he doesn't hurt me. Just shouts at me when he gets very angry but that's it. So I was never really afraid of him but irritated about arguing with him all the time.

"Yes you do need to tell me everything if it is about you" he said getting more closer to my face. He was just inches away from kissing me. He was looking deeply into my eyes while I looked back. His doe eyes looked so mesmerising that I just wanted to keep looking at them.

'Snap out of it stupid Y/n' I mentally scolded myself for thinking like that right now.

"You are not my father nor my boyfriend or anything. So I don't see the need to tell you anything. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm hungry." I said while pushing him away from me which went in vain because he was made of literal steel I feel like.

"Look here love, You know I love you and I wouldn't share you with anyone if you want it or not. So just accept me and be my girlfriend already" he said looking at me with soft eyes.

"In your dreams Jeon. Now back off" I said pushing him more.

"I would let you go now but that doesn't mean I'm letting you go for a long time. Eventually you will be mine. Keep that in mind" he said kissing above my head and backing away.

"YOU!!" I shouted but he just smiled and went away from there leaving me alone dumbfounded.

"Aish Jeon. One day I'll kill you with my own hands irritating donkey" I screamed stomping my feet and went to the cafeteria to find Lisa.

______________________________________

Please vote and comment❤
Borahae💜