F I V E

Y/n Pov

After my encounter with Namjoon I got to know that he goes to the rooftop mostly at lunchtime or in his freetime to get his mind off of things and relax as not many people go there.

I can understand his state as he maybe has a lot of pressure because he is so good in his studies.

We talked for a bit and got to know each other. I had a tiny crush on him but after knowing him more I admire him more now.

He is handsome,good in studies,wants to do something in the future in his own. Funny part is someone like him is clumsy like me.

He says he destroys almost everything that he touches. He told me many funny stories about his clumsiness and I laughed a lot after so many days.

It's ironic that we became friends so easily. I was happy to have a friend like him and he is also my first guy friend.

If Jungkook was here he wouldn't have even let me be with him alone and I'm glad he is not here.

-

It has been two days since Jungkook is not around and I feel blessed. Boys still don't talk to me because of Jungkook because they know he would know if they do and bully them.

Namjoon and I are also getting quite close in just two days. He even offered me to help with my studies and I'm thankful for that as I'm not one of the brightest student out there.

Jungkook wasn't even calling me so I was more than relieved.

'Maybe he got a girlfriend there and would now leave me alone' I snickered thinking about the possibility of him getting a girlfriend.

'Who would date his arrogant and possessive ass' I thought to myself when I felt someone shaking me. I looked at the person.

"You were zoning out" Lisa said whispering as I was thinking all of this sitting in my class while the teacher was teaching something.

I thanked her for waking me up before the teacher noticed.

-

"Hey I need to go to the library. Will you be okay alone?" Lisa asked me after the teacher went out.

"Yeah. No problem. I have to meet Namjoon anyways" I said grabbing my notes.

"Ooohhh, someone's got a crush " Lisa asked wiggling her eyebrows while bumping her shoulder with mine teasingly.

"Sushhhh, Don't say that outloud. If anyone tells Jungkook, he will irritate the hell out of me" I said putting my hand on her mouth to stop her from talking.

She removes my hand from her mouth.

"Okay okay. But you have to give the details later" Lisa said whispering lowly.

"What details?" I asked confused at her words.

"About your little lunch date" she said playfully smiling at me.

"We are gonna study not have a date" I said rolling my eyes at her and stood up to walk to the rooftop.

"Yeah yeah I know. Bye for now but I need the details about your studies" she said and walked to the other side to go to the library.

-

"Hey, Did you wait for too long?" I asked reaching the rooftop while Namjoon was reading a book. When he heard me he looked at me and smiled.

'Ufff his dimples' I squealed inwardly swooning over his cute dimples.

"No. I just got here. Come take a sit" he said patting beside him.

I went towards him and sat next to him.

He looked at me and we were a little close that our elbows touched and we both blushed at that and scoot a little away from each other.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and we started our studying.

'What we both were unaware about was the loud and fast thumping of our hearts and the brewing of feelings inside our hearts'

-

Jungkook Pov

Dad was keeping me quite busy. Making me learn things about business and getting to know about all our associates,taking me to meetings and everything.

Amonst all of this I was missing only one thing or one person in particular and that was my Y/n.

It was night time right now but it's school time in Seoul. So it's not the right time for me to call her.

I miss her so much. I miss her voice,her bickering with me,everything about her.

I took my phone out to go to my galley where thousands of pictures of Y/n was there.

She didn't know that whenever she was unaware I used to take her pictures.

One picture caught my eyes while scrolling. It was an old picture of her 8th birthday.

She was wearing a pink Princess type dress with a matching headband and white shoes.

She was looking so cute. In the picture I was feeding her a piece of cake. I remeber that day so well not only because it was her birthday but it was the day when I started to become extremely posessive towards her.

_______________________________

Flashback

Young Jungkook was looking at the young girl in front of him who was busy talking to her friends and the fact that among them was a boy was not liked by Jungkook at all.

"Y/n, let's cut the cake now"one of her friends said.

" Yeah,let's cut it and then play" the boy said which angered Jungkook a lot that the boy was friends with Y/n and wanted to play with her.

Y/n went with her friends to cut the cake but she didn't notice the glare that the ten year old boy was giving to her another friend.

"Kookieeee, come. We are cutting the cake" Y/n called Jungkook and his gaze softened at the said girl.

He went towards Y/n and stood between her and the boy. Giving the boy one last glare he looked at Y/n who was blowing the candles.

The party was going well. All the kids and their parents were enjoying the birthday party. But two certain boy was missing from the party that no one seemed to notice.

-

Jungkook was towering over the younger boy who was cowering because of fear.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked the younger boy.

"E-eunwoo" the boy said stuttering out of fear.

"Look Eunwoo. Stay away from Y/n from now on" Jungkook said.

"W-why? She is my friend" Eunwoo said mustering some courage.

"Do you want to get hurt?" Jungkook said while his eyes darkened which made the younger boy shudder in fear.

"N-No" Eunwoo said in fear.

"Then stay away from her. Okay" Jungkook patted Eunwoo's head and smirked wickedly which was quite terrifying to see from a ten year old boy who looked like a innocent bunny.

'I will never let any other boy near her. I will protect her from other boys' Jungkook smiled walking towards Y/n who was smiling back looking at the young bunny boy.

______________________________________

Please vote and Comment 💜
Borahae💜