F O U R

Author Pov

Jungkook reached home smiling thinking about the girl he is so much in love with.

Since the day he saw her when he was just seven years old he knew she was the one for him. Since then he knew he had to make her his no matter what.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you" Mr Jeon told Jungkook as he halted in his steps and looked behind to face his father.

"Yes dad. What is it?" he said smiling at his father.

He has always been a golden child. Good in studies,sports everything ever since she came in his life. Before that he wasn't really the best kid around. But his family was happy that he changed after she came.

So his parents also accepted Y/n to be there in their son's future and Jungkook couldn't be anymore happy.

"You have to come with me this time for our business tour" Mr Jeon said to him while Jungkook frowned.

"But I never went to any business tour before. Why now?" Jungkook asked as he didn't want to go anywhere. Didn't want to leave his love behind.

"Jungkook, you are the future heir of Jeon industries. Soon you are gonna take over the company. You need to see things from now on and learn" Mr Jeon said this time with seriousness.

"But-" Jungkook got cut off by his father.

"No buts. You are going this time. It's only for a week. And if you don't handle the company how are you gonna take care of Y/n" Mr Jeon said knowing very well that his son would immediately agree hearing Y/n's name.

"Okay I'll go. When do I have to go?" Jungkook asked.

"Tomorrow " Mr Jeon said and Jungkook nodded.

-

Y/n Pov

"Why do you all like him so much?" I asked at the dinner table where mom was talking about Jungkook with dad and I.

"What do you mean why? He is a great kid. Always respects everyone,is nice to everyone. Good at studies and sports,gonna handle his father's company and most of all we can see how much he loves you"

I scoffed.

"Yeah sure. But I don't like him. Why don't you understand that" I said trying to make them understand.

"And why don't you like him?" mom asked me.

I didn't know what to say. Because I don't really have anything to say other than he is extra possessive and mom thinks he just loves me a lot that's why he does it and doesn't understand.

"Leave it please. We are having dinner. Let's not talk about it now" dad said knowing well that I wouldn't be able to make mom understand as she loves her best friends son a little too much.

"Thank you" I mouthed to dad and went back to eating.

After eating we went back to our rooms.

Before I went to sleep I decided to scroll through social media for a bit when I noticed some messages and calls from Jungkook. I sighed and shook my head.

'He's never leaving me alone' I murmured to myself when my phone started ringing again.

I picked it up.

"What now?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Just wanted to wish you goodnight babe and I'm coming to pick you up in the morning. Be ready" he said as if reminding me to not go without him.

"Okay Mr driver. I get it. Now let me sleep" I said getting annoyed.

"Aww,what if I don't want you to sleep?" he said with a hint of playfulness.

"As if I would listen to you. Good night" I said mockingly and cut the call hearing him chuckle.

I switched off my phone and went to sleep after cursing him a few times.

-

"Y/n, Jungkook is here" mom yelled from downstairs while I was getting ready.

"Jungkook is here" I mimicked mom and went downstairs after taking my bagpack.

-

I got into the car and sat down.

"Good morning babe. Missed me?" he said to annoy me.

"Can we just go?" I asked.

"Yeah of course love" he said and I rolled my eyes.

-

I went out of the car and he came towards me.

"I will not be here for one week. I have to go with dad for a tour. If anyone bothers you from school just let me know" Jungkook said holding my hands while I was doing a victory dance in my head.

One week of freedom from his torture. Gonna be the best week I hope.

"Yeah" I said getting all excited because he was not going to be around for one week.

"Miss me okay! I will come as soon as I can" he said kissing my hands and I groaned inwardly.

I snatched my hands from him.

"It will be better if you don't come back. Just settle down there" I said crossing my hands.

"If I settle down there I would with you." he winked and kissed my cheek before sprinting to his car.

"Ewww, JEON" I groaned while rubbing my cheek and went inside the school.

-

"So no Jungkook for one week?" Lisa asked while we were going to eat lunch at the cafeteria after I told her about Jungkook's absence.

"Yeah. No Jungkook and his torture for one week. We can have so much fun this week" I said taking a sit on an empty table.

"Then Let's go somewhere fun this weekend " Lisa asked excitedly.

"Yeah totally" I answered.

Lunch time was still not over and Lisa went to the teacher's room for some work and I decided to go to the roof. There will be most likely no one at this time.

I went to the rooftop and stood there to breathe in the fresh air.

"Ahhh. How peaceful it is here now" I said spreading my hands to feel the breeze against my face.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you." A boy said from behind and I looked at the direction to find none other than Kim Namjoon.

______________________________________

Please vote and comment💜
Borahae💜