S I X

Y/n Pov

It was Saturday today and still no Jungkook. So it was a happy day again for me. I feel free that he is not around to pester me.

Namjoon and I are getting really close and the little crush I had on him was growing faster than I had imagined. We were gonna hang out today as he suggested and right now I was just getting ready for that.

I got ready and went out to the said cafe that we were gonna meet.

As I entered the cafe I looked around to find one tall boy who I was going to meet.

My eyes met with his and he smiled waving at me. His personality was totally opposite of what I had thought before knowing him.

I sat in front of him and we ordered something to eat.

"So you are not afraid to talk to me like other boys" I asked all of a sudden and Namjoon looked at me.

"Am I supposed to get afraid?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No that's not what I meant but you see other boys are afraid to talk to me because of uh you know Jungkook" I said hesitantly looking down feeling sad all of a sudden.

"About that. As far as I know you don't really have any relationship with him right? So why should I get afraid of him. You are the one who should decide who you want to talk to not him" he said reassuringly smiling while I looked at him in awe.

He is such a sweet person.

"Anyways so even if he tries to bully me or anything because I talk to you I would still talk to you as long as you don't want to talk to me" he said. Slight tint of pink hue visible on his cheeks.

"Why so?" I asked with curiousness also because I was getting a idea why but I wanted to know if I was right or not.

"Because I- I-" he was getting nervous which was clear bwcause of his stuttering.

"Because I LIKE YOU " he suddenly shouted and all eyes were now on us.

He bowed towards everyone in embarrassment while I was getting crimson red due to shock and my own fast beating heart because of his confession.

"W-what?" I asked softly not looking at him.

"I actually have been liking you for a long time. But I never really got any chance to talk to you because you know Jungkook and all but now that we have gotten close I couldn’t hide it anymore" he said everything hurriedly as if I was on time limit.

"But what if Jungkook hurt you. When he comes back if he knows he can hurt you" I said thinking about possibilities of him getting hurt because of me.

"I don't care about him anymore. If you like me back I don't care about him"he said taking my hands in his and looking into my eyes hopefully.

" I-I don't know what to do." I said truthfully.

"It's okay. You can take your time. Just give me an answer when you are ready. I'll wait for you" he said showing me his dimpled smile which melted my heart.

-

Jungkook Pov

Boring. This is all I can say about this meeting. It's Saturday today. So we are going back to seoul tomorrow. So I'm excited about that. I would see her after so many days. I would hear her voice after so many days. I smiled thinking about her before someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Okay gentleman. The meetings over now. Have a good day" Mr Taylor said to everyone present in the meeting.

I was happy that this boring meeting is over. Now I would just go and take a nap at the hotel and then we will have our flight.

"Ah Jungkook. Come meet Mr Taylor's daughter Angie" Dad introduced me to a girl who seemed to be my age but maybe a year or two older.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes. One would say she is beautiful but for me only Y/n is beautiful and no one else.

"Hi Jungkook. Nice to meet you" Angie said shaking my hand.

"Hi" I said looking at her showing a forced smile to not look rude.

When I tried taking my hands back she didn’t let go instead she started caressing my hand with her thumb while slyly smiling.

I retracted my hands this time rather harshly and glared at her. What does she think of herself to trying to touch me inappropriately.

She didn’t get the hint that I didn’t like her and started caressing my arms with her fingers. Either she is very stupid or very ignorant.

"Hey, why don't we have dinner together tonight" she suggested getting close to me and I looked around to find my dad busy in talking to her dad that he didn’t even notice us.

I pushed her hands off of me harshly again jerking myself away from her.

"No thank you. I would want to rest now because I have to visit my girlfriend immediately after landing in Seoul" I said emphasizing the word girlfriend for her to get the hint this tiime and upon hearing that her face turned sour.

"Of course" She said bitterly and walked out of the office while I was glad that she got away from me.

"Just like no other guy can touch my Y/n, no other girl can touch me as well. She is only mine and I'm only hers, FOREVER TOGETHER "

______________________________________

Please vote and comment💜
Follow my account❤
Borahae💜