N I N E

Y/n Pov

'SLAP'

I slapped him after he let go of me. We both were breathing heavily because of the kiss but I was also breathing heavily because of the anger that was building in me.

'How dare he kissed me' I thought giving him a cold glare.

He had kissed me before but on my cheeks or my forehead. But this time he crossed all of his limits.

First he beat Namjoon so mercilessly and now he has the audacity to kiss me.

"HOW DARE YOU JUNGKOOK. How dare you to kiss me like this huh? What the hell were you thinking " I shouted while wiping my lips with the sleeve of my dress and glaring at him.

"What did I do wrong? You know since the beginning how much I love you and you were always mine. You knew that than why did you get closed to that Namjoon" Jungkook said with his eyes getting darker with every word he was uttering.

"You loving me has nothing to do with all these. Don't you see you don't love me but you are just obsessed and infatuated maybe. But this can't be love when you just want me to be with you and not talk to others when I don't even return the same feelings as yours" I said calming myself a little.

"WHY CAN'T YOU RETURN THOSE FEELINGS THEN?I HAVE BEEN LOVING YOU FOR SO LONG AND I'M DEVOTED TO YOU AND ONLY YOU" He said this time shouting and coming closer to me while I backed away as I was getting scared looking into his dark eyes.

"I JUST SAW YOU AS A FRIEND AND YOUR OBSESSION JUST RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP AND NOW YOU ARE HELL BENT ON RUINING MY LIFE AND OTHER'S THAN HOW CAN I RETURN YOUR FEELINGS" I shouted gathering my own courage.

"It doesn’t matter to me anymore whether you like me or not. I have been waiting far enough for your actual consent but now listen carefully. You are mine and everyone knew that but our parents officially didn’t. I'm gonna tell our parents and fix our engagement soon. So get ready to marry me" he said caressing my face now his eyes were softer and less scary but my eyes widened in horror listening to his words.

My parents would definitely want me to marry him. They already like him a lot.

'No this can't happen'

"NO. You wouldn’t do anything like that" I pushed his hands away from my face.

"Oh baby I would" he said and pecked my lips.

"I hate you. I HATE YOU for ruining my life like this" I said, tears started coming out of my eyes but something in me snapped and I pushed him harshly and ran away from there.

-

Jungkook Pov

"NO NO. She is just saying it. She doesn’t actually hate me. She can't hate me." I said pulling my hair and kicking on the desk beside me in anger.

"This is all his fault. He is the reason why she is saying this. I shouldn’t have lost control and beat him here like this. But I would not do the mistake of letting him go after ruining my baby's mind"

"He has to pay for corrupting my baby's thoughts about me. I know she can't hate me" I said frantically walking back and forth in the classroom while thinking what can I do to get rid of this Namjoon who is getting in between me and my baby.

I started laughing as I thought about Namjoon not being between me and my baby anymore.

"I got it. I know what to do with him" I smiled triumphantly at the thought.

"You are no one to come between me and my Y/n"

______________________________________

STREAM DYNAMITE💜💜😍😍😍

Vote and comment in here as well🤗💜Borahae💜

Borahae💜