T W E N T Y T W O

Y/N POV

"You are back way too early...and where's Jungkook? Didn’t he come to drop you?" eomma asked as soon as I dashed through the door and started walking up the stairs to my room.

I rolled my eyes at the mention of that possessive monkey. I was hoping that we could at least understand each other now and try to be close for the sake of our supposed marriage but no he has to ruin everything with his jealousy.

I don't understand where this comes from. Can't he have a little faith in me? Is he going to be like this even after we get married?

An unknown shiver went down my spine thinking about his unnecessary possessiveness that he calls "protective instinct " like who am I? A princess? Who needs protection from the world.... Bullshit!!

I was brought back from my thoughts with eomma shaking me.

"Y/n....where are you lost? Is everything okay?" she asked with concern and I shook my head lightly.

"Yeah everything's fine. Jungkook just dropped me, he had somewhere to be and I just want to stay alone for a bit. Please!" I said with bitterness laced in my voice. I knew eomma was not going to understand my point just like they didn’t understand it before so what's the point.

She looked at me clearly noticing something was wrong but didn’t push me anymore for any answers and I went to my room and just plopped onto the bed immediately.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was pissed at that pest Eunwoo. He had to ruin our first official date like that. He definitely has a death wish provoking me like that as if.....as if he wants to take Y/n....my Y/n away from me!...tsk tsk as if he even has a chance at that.....how dare that scaredy little pest thinks he can even think about her in such way.

'He thinks I don't see how he looks at her... How he tries to piss me off' my hands were fisted thinking about him...that Eunwoo is getting on my last nerves.

I had warned him years ago but after going abroad he thinks highly of himself i guess.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind making me smirk because of my idea.

'If I can get rid of a nerd once I can clearly get rid of another nerd for my Y/n.....anything for my Y/n' my anger subsided a little thinking about my precious little fiancee.

Even though I'm a little pissed at her for saying that she wouldn’t get jealous of girls around me but I can't help but smile thinking about the time when she will love me no matter what. 'I will make her love me by hook or by crook...I have waited long enough already'

Next day.....

Y/N POV:

"Eomma why are you looking so worried? What's wrong?" I asked as dhe was calling someone repeatedly looking worried sick..

My mood was better than yesterday after the long peaceful sleep that I got, so eomma's worried face was again making me worried as well.

"Your appa didn’t come home yesterday and I've been trying to call him but he isn’t picking up any of the calls" she said still dialing on her phone.

"Did you call to his office? Maybe he had to stay there for the night" I said optimistically and it wasn’t like appa never had to stay in the office for work before.

"I did and he isn’t there either. He left for home yesterday from office and why wouldn’t he at least inform us if he had to stay somewhere. He always informs if something like that happens" she said becoming more and more agitated with time.

It was true though. He always would inform eomma if he had to go somewhere for work and all and he would always at least pick up his phone most of the time or at least leave a message.

I went towards eomma and put my arms around her to try to comfort her. This was making me think as well. Before I could say anything the door bell rang and I broke the hug and went towards the door and opened it, not knowing the biggest shock was awaiting in the door.

_______________________________________________

I know it's been too long since I last updated but life's been too busy for me so couldn’t really find the right kind of time where my mind could focus on writing....final exams,me getting into my 2nd semester of university and university classes starting and also with my youtube channel i couldn’t find the time but hope fully i can write and update more this year i hope..thank you for still sticking to this story.....i purple you all💜💜💜