E I G H T E E N

Y/N POV

The engagement party was over and everything went quite well other than the fact that Jungkook kept breathing literally on my neck like he wasn’t giving me any chance to even talk to anyone else.

Was it surprising though? No! That was just typical Jungkook anyways but now I have decided that I will talk to Jungkook about everything before the marriage itself.

I need my own independence and I don't know if I can tolerate this much controlling behaviour from him even when we get into university.

I have also decided to talk to our families about first graduating from university and then get married. I know they want us to get married immediately but there's no harm in trying at least.

I was now back to my room and I had already changed my clothes as the dress and everything was too much for me as I am also very tired right now so I decided to go to sleep now. And maybe try to talk to Jungkook and everyone tomorrow.

-

JUNGKOOK POV

Today was one of the happiest day of my life.My baby will be mine soon and from today I am her fiancee.

I was here laying on my bed looking at the ring that my baby gave me. I can't wait for tomorrow morning as I am planning to take her on a date tomorrow.

"I will make you the happiest woman alive Y/n" I mumbled now looking at all the pictures from today’s engagement party.

She was looking as gorgeous as ever.She has always been the most beautiful girl of my life.Ever since I have laid my eyes on her, even though I was a kid I knew she was the one for me and today I am proved right.

Scrolling through the pictures in my phone I noticed one picture where Eunwoo was looking at Y/n. My blood started boiling at the thought of him again.

"Clam down Jungkook.Today is a very special day for you and tomorrow also I will spend some quality time with my Y/n." I said dreamily thinking about my Y/n.

But then a sinister chuckle left my mouth as I thought about my next plans.

"But once I return from the date, it will be the last day of you Cha Eunwoo.I can't make the same mistake once again with you like I did with that Namjoon.I will kill you tomorrow itself.So there will be no chance of my Y/n ever even liking you"thinking this I started smiling.

" I will do everything in my power to keep all of you dirt away from my Y/n,my lovely Fiancee"

___________________________________________________

I know it's a very short update but I will update the next chapter in some hours only so wait for it😉
Happy New Year to all of you who are reading this. I hope you have a better year ahead💜💜💜