T W E N T Y O N E

Y/N POV

Eunwoo and I were talking when I suddenly felt two pair of hands on my shoulders holding me from behind tightly. The tight grip and the fact that Eunwoo was smirking while looking back made me realise who it was behind me. Of course, Who else would hold me like this?But what happened next was not something I was expecting.

Jungkook bent down next to me with his hands still on my shoulders as I was looking back at him and he pecked my cheeks softly while still looking at Eunwoo.

Now he was the one who had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes internally knowing well that his jealousy was once again seeping through.Why can't this man let go of his possessiveness and let me talk to my friends in peace?

I looked back at Eunwoo to find him with a sour face which confused me a little. I should have a sour face as he just kissed me to show his possessiveness towards me but here I was actually blushing a little but why would his face be sour?

Eunwoo suddenly got up from his chair while still having eye contact with the smirking bunny who still was holding onto my shoulders.

"I should not disturb you guys anymore on your date. I hope we can hangout sometime Y/n" he says smiling as Jungkook's hold on me tightens making me hiss in pain but I controlled myself and showed Eunwoo a polite smile.

My mood has turned sour. I had thought he would at least after getting engaged let me talk to guys, if not every guy at least my friends and I know Eunwoo since childhood and we met after so many years so what was even the problem?

Jungkook and Eunwoo sent each other glaring looks that made the whole aura of the restaurant suddenly into a cold one. Once Eunwoo was out of Jungkook's sight he came around and sat in front of me while I looked at him with scrutinising eyes with my arms in front of my chest.

"What was that Jungkook? I thought you would at least now change a little and try to be more understanding of me." I said, disappointment was clear in my voice as he looked at me a little confused.

"What do you mean? We are engaged now and we are soon to be married. So why would I want a guy to hang around my fiancee and soon to be wife? Wouldn't you be jealous as well if you see me with a girl now, love?" he said as if it was the most obvious thing that you were failing to understand with a teassing smirk on his face. But your expression didn't change. You really wanted to have the TALK riight now about his behaviour.

"No,I wouldn't be jealous if you just talk to a girl or if she is your friend. As your future spouse to be I need to have that trust in you." I said trying to get some sense into this bunny boy's head.

'But who am I kidding you wouldn't even leave me alone or else you could've married someone else and not drag me into this and I could've been free if you were to get with some other girl. Huh!!How nice would that have been!!' you thought in your head as you still weren't exactly happy about the whole marriage situation even though you are getting forced to it.

But the bunny boy wasn't happy about what you just said making him throw a glare at you. 'Why wouldn't you be jealous? Wouldn't you love him the same like he loves you? He gets jealous even when some guy takes a millisecond of your attention or look at you or talk to you because he loves you more than you can ever imagine. He always wanted all your attention, love everything to him and only himself. That's why he did all the things he did,for you and only you and he would never hesitate to teach those boys their place when it comes to you.

'Friend or not no other male has the right to take your attention and love away from me just like no other girl has the right to take my attention from you. No one can come between us and when I say no one, NO ONE. Now that we are going to get married soon you should know this better and understand it my love. We were destined to be now that everything is falling into place as it should'

_______________________________________________________

Ahhhhh-
I'm updating after such a long time. Feels like years. As you may already know I was tested positive for covid and had to recover from that and before that I also had my final exams so I couldn't really update. I know this is a short chapter but I promise soon the story is gonna get spicy. I hope you can wait a little for it and thanks for all the support. Do comment and vote if you like the story so far✨💜 Borahae💜