Prolouge

"You need to eat these vegetables Jungkook. If you don't your appa wouldn't give you the car that you wanted" Mrs Jeon told her 7 years old son who wasn't even fully paying attention to her as he was way too busy playing with his iron man miniature toy but as soon as he heard about his appa buying him the car toy which he wanted so badly his interest was back to his eomma.

"But appa promised that he would get me the car if I behave well " little Jungkook said trying to reason with his mom about buying the car.

"But are you behaving well? I don't think so-" Mrs Jeon was cut off when one of their maids came in and bowed to her before saying.

"Mrs Lee is here ma'am"
"Oh. Bring them here" she said looking at the maid while a smile came upon her face hearing about her best friend who she didn't meet for years now.

After finishing university they went on their own ways and couldn't keep tab on each other but when they met a few months ago on a reunion they united again.

Now they wanted to meet each other's family so Mrs Jeon invited her and her family on a dinner.

Mrs Jeon looked at her son who was in his own world playing. He is quite a troublesome kid. He doesn't get along with others well as he is a quite and shy kid.

Mrs Jeon wanted her son to be more open and active like kids his age so when he heard about her best friend being a mother of a 5 year old she was ecstatic about the fact that they can get their children to be friends as well.

"Hey Sarah, how are you doing" Mrs Lee said coming towards Mrs Jeon and gave her a warm hug.

"I'm great, how are you? " she asked while breaking the hug.

"I'm also great and sorry that David couldn't come because of his work" Mrs Lee said smiling to her friend while the kids were totally forgotten for a moment.

"It's fine. Junghyun is also not here so it will be us and the kids. Speaking of which where is your lovely daughter? "Mrs Jeon said looking behind Mrs Lee.

"Oh there she is. What is your name sweety?"Mrs Jeon asked crouching down to the 5 year old girl who was now holding her mother's hand. She looked at her mother and her mother gave her a warm smile to introduce herself.

"I'm Lee Y/n. Nice to meet you" she said bowing her head.

"Oh look how adorable she is. Let's introduce you to a friend" Mrs Jeon bopped her nose playfully and took her hands gently and walked towards where Jungkook was who seemed to be in a daze now.

While the elders were greeting themselves Jungkook's doe eyes found little Y/n who was standing there holding her octopus plushy in her hand cutely looking around. She wore a cute pink dress with a hairclip in her head which made her look adorable. Her chubby cheeks were making little Jungkook want to pull them.

He was in a daze looking at the little girl in front of him that he didn't even heard anything that everyone was saying around him. His iron man toy was no longer interesting anymore.

All his Interest was in the girl that was now walking towards him holding his mother's hand. She stood infront of him.

Jungkook meet Y/n. Y/n, this is Jungkook. Now shake hands" Mrs Jeon said excitedly.

Y/n forwarded her hands while Jungkook looked at her hands and then at her who was now giving him a beautiful smile which made her eyes disappear into crescent shape.

Jungkook shook her hands and that's when he felt a spark that he never thought he could feel. As a 7 year old boy he didn't know what this feeling was but he knew there was something in this little girl that he wanted to cherish her all his life.

'My Y/n, I will always take care of you and we will be together FOREVER'

______________________________________
Please vote and comment💜
It will encourage me to keep on writing❤
Borahae💜