T W E L V E

Y/n Pov

After Jungkook threatened me he linked our hands together and told me to show a smile to our parents when we reach the table as we started walking towards them.

"There they come" my mom said as soon as we reached our table.

"So is everything alright now?" Mrs Jeon asked and I looked at Jungkook as he gave me a sign to say what he told me to while he had a big smile on his face. I looked at her and nodded before saying.

"Yes aunty. Everything is alright now" I said giving her a fake smile.

"So now we can talk about the marriage as I don't think you guys have any problems between yourselves" My mom said holding my hands pressing it lightly assuring me with a smile which I had to return even if I didn’t want to.

"As Jungkook and Y/n's graduation is quite near it would be better if we get them married after that. Jungkook has to take over the company. So it would be better if he gets married before that. What do you think kids" Mr Jeon assked while everyone at the table were smiling and looked expectantly at me and Jungkook.

"We will be more than happy about it" Jungkook said smiling and held my hands. His grip on my hands tightened as I didn’t say anything about it and hissed slightly because of the pain which I didn’t let anyone notice and coughed a little.

"Yeah. That will be good" I said smiling towards our parents which was obviously a fake one.

-

Dinner went good for everyone but I don't know about myself. Because of all that happened at the dinner I totally forget about Namjoon. I was now more tensed about my future with Jungkook and what he can do to me or my parents.

-

I was at the school hallway walking towards my classroom. I obviously had to come with Jungkook as he picked me up as always. In the parking hall one of his friends called him so he was talking to him while I took the opportunity and walked away from there to class.

For some reason students were gathering in front of the notice board reading some notice maybe while murmuring amongst themselves.

Maybe there is some important notice that they are looking at so I also went towards the notice board to read the notice.

Passing through all the students after trying for some time I finally reached the notice board and started looking for any important notice whrn my eyes fell on a specific notice that made me stumble back a little due to the shock I felt.

'No no this can't happen. This is not the truth. He can't do it. Why would he do it' I thought as tears started pouring from my eyes like a waterfall. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Namjoon, he committed suicide. That is not possible. Why would he suddenly commit suicide? There was no reason for that.

I was just standing in the hallway frozen at the news when someone wrapped their arms around me hugging me tightly.

"Shh shh It's okay. Don't cry. What happened? Did you get hurt? Did someone hurt you?" the awfully familiar voice whispered in my ears while caressing my hair in order to calm me down. I was so shocked at the moment that I didn’t even protest his advances at all.

"N-Namjoon" I mumbled shaking a little.

"He-he is d-dead" I finally stuttered out as more tears started spilling out of my eyes and I held tightly onto Jungkook's body. Not caring about who he was at the moment as I just wanted comfort at the moment.

"It's okay,It's okay. I know. I heard about it. Don't cry. It's not your fault or anything " he said rubbing my back now and kissed my head to calm me.  We stayed like that for some moments when our principal started speaking through the speaker.

"We all have heard about the untimely death of one of our brightest students Kim Namjoon. His demise like this is very unexpected and sad. So we are taking a day off to mourn about his death. I am very sad to hear about him. We all hope and pray that he is in a much better place. You students don't have any class today so you can go home for today. Classes will start from monday as usual." Principal said in a voice full of grief.

"Let's go princess. Maybe we should go somewhere so you can feel a little better" Jungkook said holding my hand and taking me out to the parking lot again.

I just followed him without even saying anything.  Too engrossed in thinking about Namjoon to say anything.

"What I didn’t know was that I was seeking comfort in the person that has killed the person I loved, mercilessly "

______________________________________

Please vote and comment💜
Borahae💜