S E V E N T E E N

Y/N POV

The time had come that I was dreading the most about this party. The time for our engagement.

"Thanks to all of you who are present here today for the engagement party of my son, Jeon Jungkook and the daughter of our good friend Mr Lee, Lee Y/n today..... Jungkook,come here son" Mr Jeon asked him from the stage that was organised and he walked up in there standing beside Mr Jeon.

"Now,Y/n my dear,come here " he gestures me to go upto the stage as mom and dad is already on stage.

At this point I was getting really nervous.. My hands were sweating. I looked up to see Jungkook giving me a gentle smile.

'This can't be that bad' I assured myself as I went up the stage and stood in front of Jungkook.

He was smiling all along and I also had to smile for all the guests here. My mom came towards us and gave both of us our rings.

I took the ring and put it in Jungkook's ring finger as he was giving a hige genuine smile that made my heart beat a little faster and made me smile as well.

He also put the ring in my finger and intertwined our hands together while caressing my ring finger with his thumb as we looked at the crowd of people that were attending the party and were applauding for us happily.

Both our parents looked happy and proud while my mom had tears in her eyes. I went to her and hugged her tightly. I didn’t want to get married in such a young age but it's their decision and maybe it's for my own good.

I actually am having a change of heart after watching Jungkook smile so brightly and genuinely but also a little frightened because of his behaviour earlier with Eunwoo.

I just hope that Jungkook becomes a little more understanding and trusts me more and doesn’t get as much posessive as he gets now after our marriage.

If I am going to marry him than I want our marriage to truly work out and him being overly posessive won't help in that at all.

-
JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was over the moon that finally I can make Y/n mine fully not that she was not before but now the whole world knows and would understand that she is mine and only mine.

As much as I was happy to see Y/n also starting to accept this whole marriage thing, I was not at all happy about the fact that, that Eunwoo was still eyeing her while we were exchanging our rings.

I was holding back my anger so that I don't scare Y/n in any way and ruin our day today.

But I Couldn't help but smirk at the thought of making that Eunwoo suffer for even thinking that he could take my Y/n away from me. Pffttt. Stupid boy.

This kid that was so scared of me is trying to act brave huh.

I will soon deal with you,Cha Eunwoo.

And you will regret ever cooming back to Korea. Just you wait.

"No one dares to come between me and my Y/n and thinks they will get away with it"

___________________________________________________

I know I was gone for so long and I am sorry for that. Many things happened that I couldn’t focus writing here and I also have a youtube channel so I was busy there as well. Hope you guys understand and I will try to upload more and faster. Borahae💜