6| Sirius Black - A Death Eater?

The correct answer for the previous chapter was given by damfaefireheart172, again. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!! Hope you are enjoying this story.

***

Sirius stood up, "You're lying..." Seamus was lying. He knew it. Sirius would rather die than let go of his friend. But Seamus' face said otherwise.

"I am not. What's wrong, Shrek?" Seamus frowned.

Sirius shook his head, "It's nothing..."

But this was everything. James, the boy who supported him when he ran away from the house. James, the boy who cheered him up every time. James, the boy who pranked students and teachers with Sirius without any protest.

Why would Sirius kill James, his very own brother?

Sirius stared up at the afternoon sun. He doesn't remember how he pushed Seamus and ran out of the hall. He doesn't remember his eyes being blurred by water nor the tears falling off his cheeks. He doesn't remember his feet carrying him to the Marauders secret spot beside the lake outside of Hogwarts.

But the only thing he actually remembered was the question that was revolving around his head.

Why did Sirius Back kill James Potter?

***

Sirius cried. He cried like he never had.

When he heard the bell ring, he forced himself to get up. Sirius wasn't going to give up... He had seen the future. When he would return to the past, he would remember everything and he would change everything. Sirius would not turn out to be the killer.

He got up and wiped his tears...

Moony. Moony would know what to do. But first, he had to get to his DADA classes. He couldn't be late.

Sirius shook his head. No, Sirius won't James. First, he would find out what was happening or what had happened.

He walked to the DADA class.

***

James was having a bad day...

Snivellus as the potions teacher? Snivellus? Teaching Harry, James' son, Potions?

He walked to his Defence Against The Dark Arts class. At least, Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall were still here...

The DADA job was known to be cursed. Everyone knew it. Thus, it wasn't a surprise when James heard of the new professor.

Just another Professor who would leave at the end of the year.

The Professor wasn't there when the students arrived. This was their first class... James always found the DADA class boring considering the fact that they already knew half of the spells.

The Marauders already knew the Patronus charm and we're currently working on a map.

They all sat down, took out their books, quills, and parchment and were talking.

Things got a whole lot interesting when he finally entered the room.

James immediately recognised the man standing there in his shabby clothing and Marauder grin.

As he placed his tatty old briefcase on the teacher’s desk, James turned back to look at Moony's shocked face, who clenched his fists tightly and stared back. Even Lily stared shocked and Snivellus wasn't in their class.

"Professor, can I come in?" A voice asked flatly from the door.

"Settle down and don't be late next time," Professor Lupin smiled at Sirius who did not smile back. Sirius didn't even look at Lupin before taking the empty seat next to James.

"Sirius!" James shook him with his hands. "That's Remus!"

Sirius, as if coming out of a daze stared at the professor, his eyes slowly widening.

"Merlin's Pants, Prongs. The future is so messed up..."

***

I promise y'all a chapter tomorrow...

Today you don't get a question. Instead, INDIANS!I SUMMON YOU! (Tag them if you know any) Do you recognize these lines??? I want the movie names...

“Crime Master Gogo naam hai mera, aankhen nikal ke gotiyan khelta hun main.

“How’s the josh?”

“Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!”

“Ye dhai kilo ka haath jab kisi pe padta hai na to aadmi uthta nahi uth jata hai.”

“Jaa Simran jee le apni zindagi!”

Hehe... all the best! Tell me if you want more of these...