11| Cat's out of the Bag

The correct answer was given by DhritiShah234 and AnnieDiAngelo1237! (Pay attention to the chapter name, supernatural fans and solve the solvable mystery...) YAYYYY!!!

***

James and Lupin casually sit next to each other at lunch. No one sat near to them because of the pranking aura. Nonetheless, the Marauders had something planned.

Fred and George cut some pie and ate it. The lunch continued for a peaceful five minutes. Just then, Fred jumped up.

He waved his hands in front of his mouth. "Ahhh," George jumped up as he did the same. "Why is everything so spicy?"

Everyone in the Great Hall looked up at this. The Griffindor's quickly put away whatever they were eating.

Professor McGonagall sighed and looked at Dumbledore. "Let them have their fun, Minerva."

Professor McGonagall in turn smiled and watched the show.

"It's hot!" Fred bellowed.

Lee smiled, "Here, have some water." Fred reached for it but George hit his hand.

"No, Fred. Someone's on to us. Lee, I thought that we could trust you! Bet the water is some... taste or hex?"

Fred nodded and searched for his water bottle. Not even a second later, he and George were gulping down a lot of water.

Their eyes grew wide.

"Hmphhhhh!!!"

"What did you say, Georgie?" Moony teased. "Didn't hear you."

"That's for not allowing us to speak all day!"

That day, Fred and George slept with their tongues still burning with spice and mouths glued shut. They couldn't drink water nor eat anything nor speak.

What can we do? The author is evil and so are the Marauders.

***

After transfiguration, where Professor McGonagall had collected the hogsmeade (James wasn't paying much attention. The professor had already informed the time travellers that they couldn't go... something about the rules), Lupin and James spent the day together. They sat by the tree throwing stones into the lake.

"So... Moony, why isn't Padfoot talking to me...?"

Lupin tensed up, "No, he is talking to you. I-"

He stopped talking and threw another stone.

"So, he is ignoring me," James said sadly. "What's wrong, Lupin?"

"Look, James. It's not-"

A loud bang nearby caught their attention. They turned, their eyes wide. There under another tree lied a girl. She stood up and gawped. Her eyes looked like she had been crying.

Lupin remembered what had happened at transfiguration. The fight between Ron and her. Her cat, Crookshanks, trying to kill poor Scabbers.

James bit his lips, "Hermione, what are you doing here?"

But Hermione just stared in shock. "You- You're James Potter."

***

I just wanted to thank Dawg1515 for reading my story and supporting me. This chapter for you!

Which founding member of Hogwarts argued the school should only cater to purebloods?