33| Song Battle (fun chapter/non-canon)

The last chapter question was answered first by -LxcyBlxck and Aaliya0012. Voldy needs to get himself a life.

Shout out to sbettle08 for being the only one (so far) to give the actual dialogue. 

I know last chapter had a bunch of songs that weren't even released when Prisoner of Azkaban happened. I just wanted to let you know that whatever songs and outside references that I take are to be ignored.

I'm just adding them to make the book more fun to read. Hope you don't mind.

TW: a lot of songs, a lot! Huge Break in the fourth wall (keep your duck tape ready), sass, no logic.

[If you want to continue with the actual plot, you can skip away to the next chapter because this chapter is a whole lot of fun with no logic and doesn't really matter much...]

Let's begin!

***

Grabbing their popcorn, the Marauders grabbed their places inside the Griffindor stands.

They walked out onto the field to a tidal wave of noise. Three-quarters of the crowd was wearing scarlet rosettes, waving scarlet flags with the Gryffindor lion upon them, or brandishing banners with slogans like “GO GRYFFINDOR!” and “LIONS FOR THE CUP!” Behind the Slytherin goal posts, however, two hundred people were wearing green; the silver serpent of Slytherin glittered on their flags, and Professor Snape sat in the very front row, wearing green like everyone else, and a very grim smile.

Soon, after the introductions and the shaking of hands, the brooms rose into the air ready for playing.

The games was going beautifully for the first few mins but the muggleborns had a different idea.

Another round of STOMP STOMP CLAP! STOMP STOMP CLAP! rang in the air. Sirius turned to James, "Did you plan this?"

James shook his head and turned to a muggleborn, "What's happening?"

The boy smirked, "Just keep up, Jack. Shrek."

In chorus, the Griffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw muggleborns started singing -

We will, we will rock you, yeah, yeah, come on
We will, we will rock you, alright, louder!
We will, we will rock you, one more time
Yeah

The whole ground went silent. The teams kept playing but even Lee Jordan was in short of words. Professor McGonagall stared accusingly at James, who quickly shook his head.

Suddenly, a loud roar went through some of the Slythrin wizards.

Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?

The whole pitch was silent. Shock would a nice answer to why.

There were rumors of muggleborns among the Slytherins but this? Overcoming from their shock, Team Griffindor whispered among themselves - James and Sirius included. They finally answered the Slytherin team with their song -

All my wolves, begin to howl
Wake me up, the time is now
Oh, can you hear the drumming?
Oh, there's a revolution coming