38| Best Father Award

Happy birthday Freddie and Georgie!!!! (Oh, gods

Happy birthday Freddie and Georgie!!!! (Oh, gods... So many birthdays!) I love this one!

Previous chapter question was  innocently answered by AnnieDiAngelo1237 and Eira_Blanche! It's brilliant! Fantastic!

***

James sat beside Harry, his gaze still glued to the setting sun. He still couldn't believe that Harry had taken the fact that James was his dad so well. It was almost surreal.

Last night had been the happiest night in James' whole life. Probably would be.

"Harry," James said slowly, turning his head towards his son. Harry turned to James and they locked eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," A tear fell off Harry's eyes.

"Come on," James glared, wiping off the tear. "You're crying. What's wrong?"

Harry looked away biting his lips and shook his head.

Yesterday night, they had had a conversation with Sirius about how James' older self had died. Things were well now but... This all felt so unreal. This peace. This tranquility. This sense of freedom. So unreal.

Suddenly, the tree behind Harry was blasted away so quickly neither of the Potters could blink. When the yellow puff of cloud dissappeared, they looked at each other, both of them unharmed, and realised that they were yellow head to toe.

A laugh - no. Two laughs - echoed behind them and Harry and James turned, finding themselves face to face with the Weasley twins.

"HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!" They bellowe-

***

Okay, okay, I'm sorry... well, not really but- come on! That was funny!

Honestly though, did you really think I was gonna spare you the pain? Harry wasn't crying. He was trying to control his laughter. I can't believe I got the four of them to do this...

*laughs uncontrollably*

For those of who are trying to throw stuff at me, I got a new shield! Expensive but worth it! Now, for the sadness... *sprinkles sadness* *hand slips*

***

Quick rewind in case you forgot: Harry finds out Jack Armstrong is James Potter.

***

James had almost tripped as he'd walked into the room. The curtains were torn. The walls were scratched on. Almost all of the furniture was broken or destroyed beyond repair. Well, beyond repair for muggles. Witches and wizards were a different case.