29| Surprise!

The last chapter question was answered by as-sane-as-luna (again!) And Aaliya0012 (again!). YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! Congrats!

So... this was supposed to be a Valentine's Day special but- Nvm, that. Happy belated Valentine's Day! And Happy Missing Day!

Tell me one thing you miss.

(I miss the experience I got while first time reading the Rick Riordan books)

***

“Where were you?” Harry demanded as soon as James entered the room. “You’ve been gone for an hour!”

“I- We uh...” James stammered, not able to speak right.

“We needed to talk,” Sirius said.

Harry looked at James, then at Sirius and then, at Remus. His eyes widened, “You guys are talking again!”

James nodded, smiling widely, “Well, you were right, Harry. About the misunderstanding... We talked and now, we’re good!”

Suddenly, Harry gasped, “No, no, no, no, no! Does this mean that the prank war is on?”

“About that...” said James, his voice trailing off, shaking his wand.

A loud shriek arose from across the room as the Weasley Twins suddenly jumped up.

AHHHHHHHHHH! WHY IS MY HAIR YELLOW??”

Ron burst out laughing as the others sighed in defeat.

“I am so happy for you guys!” Lily smiled.

James turned to look at Sirius, “So am I.”

Harry coughed, asking for their attention. "Well, Jack. I think you should inform Professor McGonagall of your presence. She'll not be happy that you ran away like that."

Oh, they were in so much trouble.

***

It was the morning of another Hogsmead weekend but this one, unlike the other two, were special!

During the Griffindor match against Ravenclaw, James had asked Lily out on a date and she had agreed. Right now, James had nothing to wear and was sweating hard.

"Look, Jack!" said Harry. "I made a promise to myself that I would get you and Ivy together! Now, if it breaks, I don't know what I'll do bu-"

"Hold on! Hold on," James laughed. "You did what!?"

"SHUSH!" Harry turned into beetroot red. "We are not talking about that right now. Let's worry about your date with Ivy."

"It's not a date."

"We all know it is."

James turned to Sirius, who nodded. "It's.. it's a date? OMG!"

Sirius glared, "You are not going to be one of those victims of the trends of this era! Stop it, Jam-"

"Okay, fine!" James said quickly. Sirius, realising that Harry was still in the room, flinched.

Harry smiled, shaking it off. He walked to the other side of the room and from his bag, took out a beautiful scarf. He handed it to James, who watched with his eyes open.

"Harry, I- you didn't ha-"

Harry shook his head. "You are not giving that back to me. Plus, I had to give you a Christmas present. I know it's not much considering-"