36| Healing (Part 1) (cuz why not?)

Previous chapter question was answered by -LxcyBlxck and me_unique_soul! Congrats!!

I'm sorry about this chapter. I got into a fight with my (very, very annoying) sister and in anger, she deleted this chapter. I had to RE-WRITING it again. I'm sorr- well, not really. It's she who should be sorry. Okay, enjoy!

The only thing making me write this again is this picture...

***

The best thing about all of this, James decided, was not having to write his exams. Yes, he was a good student but not giving exams was good no matter what.

He looked out the window of his room. His room. Professor McGonagall had given him the spare room for his use. It was close to the medbay if... that ever happened and, thanks to his luck, had a good view of outside with the lake at a distance and the garden just below.

The children waved at him. James waved back. It had become a habit now. Children had gotten used to him coming out in the evening.

James had gained quite a little bit of weight in the past week. He took pills every now and then. He couldn't really forget taking them because Lily and his friends were always there.

The pills tasted horrible. Period.

Speaking of friends, his friends spent a lot of time with him. Regardless of the exams over their head, Harry and the others found time. Except for Hermione... she was there but not as often as the others.

James was so lost in his thoughts that be barely noticed the cloud of red colour burst into the he sky and spread to cover a few students. They screamed in panic.

For a second, James worried that it was an attack from- from whoever had murdered him but then heard the laughing. Yep, so high up and he still heard the pranksters laughing.

He turned his head to see the Weasley twins leaning on a tree, not far from the scene, laughing their asses off. Their heads were red in paint. James saw as the red cloud faded to reveal kids covered in red - head to toe.

The Weasley twins winked at him and ran for a safe haven as the kids ran to, possibly, kill him.

James himself laughed. He was doing that a lot this past week. Nobody gave him the chance to even be sad...

It was at that moment that James made a decision.

***

Saying Sirius were excited would've been an understatement. At least Remus kept calm. Sirius was heads over heels towards the plan.

James had called them both here, in his room and had narrated the plan. They had agreed.

Remus had said something along the lines of 'About time'.