you can bribe me with food [Gerard]

"Mommy!" My three year old exclaimed gleefully as she saw me standing in the doorway of the kindergarten.

I grinned tiredly and crouched down to catch her as she run at me. Today had been a long day at work but seeing Livia smile made it better.

She threw herself in my arms enthusiastically and giggled as I tickled her stomach. "Stop!"

One of the teachers came over to me and stroked my daughter's head. "She's been pretty active today. Bandit and her seem to get along great, they were inseparable. I'm glad because we feared a little bit that Bandit would be alone on her first few days but Livia walked right at her."

"Bee and me played with the cars!" Livia chimed into the conversation and pointed at a girl that was sitting in the corner and drew something.

"Oh, did you, baby?" I asked as I was looking for her jacket. At the moment, I just wanted to get home and sleep.

Of course, I knew that this wouldn't be the case because I still had to make dinner and then get my girl to bed with a story. But I was so tired.

Livia sensed my wish to get out of here so she ran over to her new friend for a goodbye, hugged the teacher that was holding her shoes out for me and then let me help her into her jacket.

Just as we were ready to leave, the girl, Bandit, jumped up and squealed: "Daddy!"

And ran right past us, brushing my legs. Okay, she was cute. Bandit seemed to be just as energetic as my daughter so I turned to look at the father to give him a knowing look.

Only to freeze in place as I recognised the person. Gerard Way caught his giggling daughter as she ran at him with full speed and threw her in the air. His bright red hair earned himself a few glances from the more conservative parents standing around.

I was too busy not to blush or accidentally make a noise to notice that Bandit had said something to him and was pointing at me. Where they coming over to me? Fuck, what was happening?

"Mommy?" Livia tugged at my hand and looked at me confused.

I collected myself and smiled down at her. I would not freak out over the fact that Gerard Way, the lead singer of My Chemical Romance had his daughter in the same kindergarten as my daughter. "Yes, baby?"

"Can Bandit and me play together?"

Suddenly, both girls were pouting at me. I hadn't even realised that Bandit was standing in front of me now, too. But they both looked adorable with their pleading expressions. What kind of cruel person could say no to this? "Uhm, sure, Livia but I think you need to ask your dad first, Bandit."

"Oh, I'm fine with that," Gerard stated and came over too.

Fuck, stay calm. "Livi, I think we need to go home now though."

"But, I wanna play with Bee now!" She whined and went to hold onto her new friend.

"Daddy, please!" Bandit pleaded as well and hugged my daughter protectively.

Nervously, I looked over at Gerard. Oh God, what if he thought that Livia was annoying? Well, if he did, I had records to burn because no one said shit about my daughter. Still, what if he wasn't okay with the situation?

Gerard crouched down in front of the child. "Bandit, baby, I think we should plan this another time. Your friend might don't have time today."

"But-" her lower lip started to quiver and I could already make tears out in her eyes.

Now, Livia was giving me the same treatment so I said: "Baby, go and play some more with Bandit, I'm gonna talk to her dad for a minute, okay?"

"Yay!" Much more happy, the girls skipped back inside the playroom while I turned to Gerard.