quality time [Frank]

Today was a lazy day. Frank and I still were in our pajamas, lying on the sofa or in his case sitting with his guitar in his lap on the floor.

It was a comfortable silence, me reading contently and Frank strumming at his guitar, probably writing something because I never recognised the melodies and he had a sheet of paper and a pencil next to him.

"Babe, hear this!" Frank suddenly exclaimed, startling me a bit. I looked up, seeing him grin at me proudly as he played a melody.

Then he looked up at me due to him sitting on the floor. "Okay?"

I clapped enthusiastically. "Sounds amazing, Frankie," I assured him and patted his head. I was too lazy to move down for a kiss so this had to suffice.

Frank came to his feet and reached for his phone. "Hang on, I'll call Gee and show it to him."

He dialled shortly and then handed me the phone. "I'm giving you to Y/N, wait a sec," He told his friend on the other side after a short hello.

"Hey, Gerard!" I greeted while I put the phone on speaker.

"Hello, Y/N, how's the day so far? Frank told me earlier you needed some rest," The singer asked concerned. Huh?

I looked at my boyfriend questioningly. In return I got a guilty expression. I wanted a quiet day with you He mouthed and I rolled my eyes, silently awing at this.

"Yeah, I think I caught a cold and Frankie wanted to make sure I'm alright," I lied and sniffled a little for effect.

Frank blew me a kiss for the white lie. I winked back and waved him away.

"Oh, then get better soon and rest yourself enough," Gerard told me.

I gestured at the guitar in Frank's lap asking if he was ready. He nodded as an answer and placed his fingers on the strings.

"Frankie's starting now," I explained to Gerard who hummed in agreement.

It was silent for a moment before he played some chords, he had shown me, maybe a bit quicker now. "Sounds good, Gee?"

"Have you written that down? It sounds like this thing we've been looking for for the riff. Send it to Ray so he can look over it and then take care of your girl," Gerard instructed, sounding content with what my boyfriend had just shown him.

Frank nodded, already scribbling down the keys with some words at the bottom. He did this every time and I still didn't know what they were for. At one point I had asked Frank what they were for while we looked through them and he only said that it was something he did sometimes. It was cute to see the doodles with unreadable words.

"He said okay," I passed on to the man on the other end.

"Cool. Have a nice day you two," Gerard said and ended the short call.

I climbed from the sofa and on Frank's lap as soon as he put the guitar down.

"So I'm sick, hm?" I asked teasingly.

He rubbed his neck and looked at me through his hair that had fallen in his face as he was playing. "Well..."

Laughing, I braided my hands through his hair. "Didn't have a better excuse?"

"If I said that we had nothing planned, they would have been here by now and I wanted some time alone with my girlfriend," He defended himself, getting a bit flustered. God, he was cute.

So I giggled and pulled at some strands gently. Frank angled his head up to give me a kiss which I gladly returned. It was lazy, his hands slowly moving to my hips and caressing them and his lips just as slow moving against mine. I smiled into the kiss and let it get a bit more passionate before I pulled away.

Frank pouted at me. "Why did you stop?" He whined.

"Because I'm hungry." I got up from his lap and dragged him with me to the kitchen.

But I couldn't make it to the refrigerator to look for something edible because suddenly there were hands on my waist,  spinning me back around.

"One more please?" My boyfriend pleaded my forehead pressed to his forehead.

Rolling my eyes playfully, I nodded and he kissed me again, now starting directly with the passion from earlier. Frank deepened the kiss and hoisted me up on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his torso and melted into the kiss, playing with the soft hair at the end of his neck.

Slowly he pulled away and grinned satisfied. "Better."

"Stop being so cocky!" I laughed and jumped down.

In response, Frankie shrugged. "I just love you too much, baby."

"Yeah, yeah I love you too but I'm hungry!" I whined.

Frank pulled out some noodles and pasta sauce. "Then let's cook something."

And the mess began. Instead of taking like twenty minutes, we cooked for nearly one and a half-hour because neither of us could stay away from the other. Apparently, we were pretty touchy today and made out every other minute.

So naturally, we nearly burned the pasta before it was ready but I had to admit that it tasted pretty good.

"Where is that receipt from?" I asked Frank curiously.

"From my mom. She used to cook it all the time and I memorized it completely at some point." He explained to me proudly while he stuffed his mouth. The words were actually quite muffled by it.

I nodded approvingly. "I have to thank her the next time. This is really delicious."

We cleaned the kitchen together and then went back into the living room. "Netflix?" I gave Frank a pleading look.

"Netflix" He decided and reached for the remote.

I settled down on top of him, wrapping my entire body around my boyfriend. He chuckled and kissed my nose.

"Babe, you have to face the other way when you want to follow the series," He stated.

Stubbornly, I buried my face in his neck. "No. You're comfy."

I could feel him shake his head in amusement.

"Okay then stay like this," He caved. I could almost hear the exasperated smile in his voice.

"Love you, Frankie"

He tightened his grip on my waist. "I love you too,  Y/N."

And then he started a movie I didn't pay attention to. I pulled a blanked around us and played with his fingers, he had intertwined with mine subconsciously. Eventually, Frank moved us until we were laying down, making me grow tired after a while and fall asleep in his arms.