a missing hoodie [Ray]

Ugh, of course I couldn't find my favourite hoodie now when I was about to leave the house.

I went through my entire wardrobe before I decided that one of my brothers stole it once again. Yes, we all liked The Smashing Pumpkins but it was my hoodie. And they should keep their hands away from my stuff, I said it at least a thousand times. Ugh.

So I walked out of my room in my jeans and my bra because why not, only my brothers were there and went down to the basement where Mikey and Gerard where hanging out right now. Like most of the time, playing some video games. Not, that I wouldn't want to join but Kristin was waiting for me and hearing all about her before I met her and then hearing all about Mikey when I was with her was a little too much.

"Hey you assheads, give me my hoodie back!" I complained, marching in, not caring to knock.

And immediately regretting it because Ray was sitting between them and now he had seen me in my bra. Fuck.

At least they all stared at me terrified for a moment because I apparently looked pretty angry. Then my brothers began to snicker while I turned beet red.

But I was stubborn as hell, so I extended my hand waiting and didn't dare to look back at Ray. Oh fuck, that was the most embarrassing thing in my life.

"Try putting something on next time, Y/N," Gerard said, tossing me my hoodie.

I glared at him, though I had the feeling that it didn't work like I intended. "I would if you stopped stealing my stuff!"

And out I went, flipping the laughing assholes off. I pulled it over my head and just ran out of the house and to Kristin.

At her place, I told her everything. "Ugh, why did Ray have to be there? Why couldn't it have been Frank? That would be way less embarrassing!"

The problem at hand was that I had a huge crush on Ray. I mean who wouldn't? That boy was sweet, caring, always polite and included me in every conversation although I didn't have a clue about the topic. He even had defended me a couple of times from my brothers. And how was I supposed to not fall for him?

Kristin laughed, but patted my arm comfortingly. "That sounds like something that could only happen to you. Seriously, Ray is probably a flustered mess right now, too because he has seen you in a bra."

I groaned. "I can never look him in the face again."

"No, darling. You need to be confident or act like it didn't happen. Knowing Ray, he will apologise for making you uncomfortable or something. Maybe you two will eventually confess your feelings after that," She mused.

After a while, Kristin managed to calm me down so we got out an old card game and started playing. While doing that, she gushed over Mikey, telling me what an adorable person he was and how he would never like her. Yeah, because he never talked about her. Except when he was breathing. Oh, young love.

Then, I had the best idea. "Okay, you're coming with me so I don't have to face them alone and spend the night. You can gawk at my brother and I won't be teased too much when there are other people."

She thought about for a moment but nodded. "Fine. But if Mikey thinks I'm clingy, I'm going to blame it on you."

"Kristin, Mikey will kill me for this but you two drive me crazy," I started, getting her full attention as she packed her bag, "he really likes you. It's true, don't try to deny it and if he doesn't ask you out this evening, I'm making him."

My best friend blushed and hid behind her things. "I honestly don't know if I should deny it more because that can't be true or just thank you."

I grinned at her and opened my arms for a hug. "Thank me because at the end of the day, you'll be having a boyfriend."