a wonderful morning [Gerard]

The first thing I felt after waking up, were small kisses that were planted all over my face. I huffed at it but smiled softly and pushed the face of my boyfriend Gerard away. He only rolled on top of me and whispered: "Good morning, Sugar."

"Morning," I mumbled back, still half asleep. Gerard never failed to make me smile with his cute antics.

"What's gotten into you being so giddy?" I wanted to know, yawning.

He pecked my lips shortly. "Nothing. Love you."

"I love you too," I told him, pouting to get another kiss. Gerard giggled but gave me a slightly longer kiss.

Then he placed his head on my chest and made himself comfortable. I tangled my hands in his black hair while Gerard's hands cupped my waist and drew small circles on my sides.

Since Gerard had gotten home from tour two days ago, he had been even more adorably clingy than normal. I blamed it on the fact that he missed me because at least I had missed him like crazy. Even my hormones had been acting up the last few weeks. Though, I had visited him two months ago as a surprise, it still was horrible to be away from him. But now he would stay for a longer time home (hopefully).

"What are our plans for today?" The man on my chest wanted to know while he looked up at me with big eyes.

I smiled at the cute sight and suddenly felt like crying. How did I deserve such a loving man? Gerard would jump in front of a car without hesitation to save me.

As Gerard noticed my change of mood, he frowned. "Sugar?"

He reached up and wiped a tear from my cheek. Was I seriously crying? Why on earth would that make me cry? I got angry at myself for being this sensible.

And then nausea hit me in the face. My face paled significantly and I pushed the already rising Gerard off of me. I made a beeline for the bathroom opposite to our bedroom and fell on the cold floor in front of the toilet.

Gerard was behind me in no time and stroked my back soothingly while holding my hair up with the other hand.

"It's alright, babe. Let it out. I'm here, you're alright." I could hear the concern in his voice though my boyfriend concealed it pretty good.

Somehow, the cold floor and his warm hands calmed me down and the need to throw up vanished as fast as it came. I spit one last time and scoffed at the horrible taste.

I got up with Gerard's help who hovered behind me worriedly. "Take it slow, Y/N."

Nodding, I wiped my face and brushed my teeth to get rid of the feeling in my mouth.

"I'm fine" I assured him, "and I don't know what that was. I got sick randomly in the morning for the last few days but that was the worst so far. It's probably only some kind of stomach flu."

Gerard eyed me from head to toe as I said that but stayed silent. Probably thinking what could be wrong with me.

With a sudden burst of energy, I dragged him to our kitchen. "I'm starving!"

Gerard looked at me funny while I picked out a piece of bread and proceeded to put Nutella on the one half and avocado on the other one. His face scrunched up as I slapped both together and ate it. Delicious.

"Are you sure your stomach can hold that?" He asked hesitantly.

Munching, I glared at the singer."I'm fine."

After Gerard made himself something to eat, too, we made ourselves comfortable in the living room on our sofa.

I rubbed my stomach after finishing my sandwich. There was a tiny bump. Weird.