Twitter

Mads Lewis just posted a new tweet 

                                                    Madslewis 

Hi guys so y'all seen my interview today with hollywoodfix all sway and madelyn and her friends hates me for no reason i really don't understand why or what for but n e weyz they all love madelyn so ofc their gonna stick up for her and be on her side but let me tell u the actual truth ; y'all know how madelyn and jaden were the Internets favourite couple they dated for a long time people thought they were gonna be an "end game" then one day there was a party madelyn didnt drink at all she was 100% sober ,anyways she left jaden and said she's gonna go do sth real quick she didn't go back to jaden ,jaden went to look for her and found her fucking another dude he then broke up with her and after he was over her we started dating then she kept trying to get him back and he kept pushing her away in every possible way telling her he loves me and hates her i guess u all can see that he hates her from his song that he made (comatose) after he told her he doesnt want her she kept spreading lies to u and  he cheated on her and she turned u and his OWN family against him and his friends too he started taking drugs and also became alcoholic i helped him out then i oneday found them in MY house fucking and thats what broke me so much after everything i did for him he just cheated on me ,im just telling u guys this because u all deserve to know the truth. Please dont send hate to anyone.

                                             Comments disabled