REALITY ,PHONECALL

*emma's pov*

*madison gasps *

E:"what ? "

Ma:" u see tiktok room?!"

E:"uh no?"

Ma:"madelyn said to jaden why didnt he die when he was in coma and the paparazzi where there but she didnt see them and shes all over tiktokroom!"

E:"oh my god madelyn ! " i fave palmed myself

Ma:"yes she my bestfriend and all but like that wasn't sth that she should've said to him i mean he overdosed once he can do it again and maybe actually die this time and she'll be the cause of that and she will never forgive herself"

Shes right but im rn afraid for madelyn.

Madelyn looked panicked in the video when jaden left. I took my phone and called her number but....

E:"she's not answer"

Ma:"wait i will try to call her"

Ma:"nope,her phones off"

E:"i hope she wont do sth stupid " i said worried

I've known madelyn for so long we've been friends since forever. Hopefully she doesn't stress much that she'd have a panic attack.

I also feel bad for jaden cause he was just trying to talk with her and explain himself but i know how hurt she is by him she keeps trying to act tough but thats just on the outside for us to see but i sometimes still hear her crying in her room.

Her and jaden were like the perfect couple they were so cute and when u are with them u could see their love for each others.

Madelyn was so happy and he was too.

That all ended a month before the break up after the party to be exact madelyn ofc loved him and he did too but he became super controlling telling her to 'wear this not that' 'go with her  dont go out with him '' who were u with' 'why did were u talking with him'. We thought it was very weird cause jaden trusts like they've always trusted eachothers then all of a sudden he changes,and the big bomb was when he cheated on her with mads.

then after the break up when me and bryce were talking once he told me its cause jaden saw her kissing another dude.

I asked her in a way she wouldn't notice and she said she never meant to kiss that guy and she was drunk.

Madelyn's mental health after jaden is so messed.

They both fucked up.

*30 mins later*

I keep trying to reach out for madelyn but she's not answering

*door opens and close *

Me and madison go to the door quickly.

I ran and hugged her. She looked like a mess like she's been crying for hours.  Soon madison joins the hug as well.

M:"i-i-i didnt mean to say that to him. I swear i didnt i-i don't e-even know h-how i said that- i w-wouldn't even cope he died i d-didnt mean th-that i swear " she said sobbing in my arms

E:"hey lyn look at me " i said pulling from the hug and cupping her face and madison rubs her back

E:"we know u didnt mean it u werent thinking i know. Its okay and jaden will forgive u cause he still loves u and we all see and know that. Just calm down and tomorrow we go to sway and u talk to jaden okay?"

She shook her head

M:"i-i- went and they t-told me no-not to go their and kicked me out. He b-blocked me and amy said t-to me no-not to contact him " she said sobbing hysterically and her breathing was getting harder

Me and madison looked at each others dont know what to do and so sad for her.

Ma:"hey calm down and breath. Everything will be alright just calm down "

E:"i will talk with the boys snd tomorrow i will take u to talk to jaden okay?"

M:"h-he hates me "

E:"no he doesn't but what u said wasnt also easy so tomorrow we'll go and u will talk to him "

She nodded slowly calming down a bit.

*bryce's pov*

Josh and i stayed with jaden the whole night trying to cheer him up but it didn't work he is zoned out 90% of the time and thats not good cause he's probably thinking of what madelyn said to him.

Its hurting us to see our best friend like that. You know if someone he doesnt care about said that he probably wouldn't really care or rah he would but not as much as when it comes from someone that once was ur everything and someone u care about so much someone u loved.

He is finally sleeping now. He didnt sleep the whole night. 

Its 10 am

* phone ringing *
em
is calling you

I picked up

B:"hey em"

E:"heyy "

B:"how are you ? Whats up ?"

E:"im good im good and i just wanted to ask if we can make jaden and madely-"

B:"i dont like to say no to u em but sorry we dont think jadens ready."

E:"bryce we both know how much he loves her and how much she loves him she didnt mean to say what she said she loves him. Please."

B:"idk " i said and then stayed silent for like 2 secs

B:"fine i will tell him when he wakes up and see if he's okay with it "

E:"thank u so much love yo- oh no omg BYE-" my eyes widened

B:"w-" she hanged up

Did she just said she loves me ?!

Me and emma are in the 'talking' stage we know we like eachothers we kiss sometimes fuck but  we didnt really tell anybody nobody knows about us

Ik she likes me but idk how to ask her to be my gf idk

I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked and it was jaden.

B:"hey how are you?"

J:"fine. " he said opening the fridge getting water.

B:"emma just called me asking if madelyn can come she wants to talk to u "

J:"she texted and i blocked her but- yk what? Okay tell her yes she can"

B:"you sure?"

J:"yes."

___________________________________

Anyways guys think it will go well or ?

Thanks for reading <3