FLASHBACK

*josh's pov* 

M:"hey josh" 

I was making coffee then i heard someone saying hi i turned around and it was mads 

I rolled my eyes 

M:"rude much?" 

Jo:"fuck off mads " 

M:"i saw the way u been looking at madelyn lately" 

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to look at her 

M:"oh dont act like u dont know what im talking about" 

Jo:"what do u want mads " 

M:"well ,i was thinking maybe we could make a deal and be friends " 

Jo:"yeah no thanks " 

M:"but u like her" 

Jo:"mads im dating" 

M:"u should've told that to urself when u were looking at her like a creep " 

Jo:"what do u want mads?!" 

M:"i want us to make a deal together " 

Jo:"what kind of deal?" 

M:"u tell madelyn u like her and make her fall for u since u are head over heels for her and then i will be able to get jaden cause when he sees her dating his best friend he wouldnt careless about her and drop her so its gonna be a win win situation what do u say?" 

Jo:"no! Jaden's my bestfriend " 

M:"trust me if jaden liked ur girl he wouldnt think about cheating with her on u " 

M:"and i also have a plan so that way we will just make sure no one will ever get madelyn pther than u meaning taht jaden wouldnt wanna get back with her and i also have jaden and we live our happily ever after "

Jo:"what?" 

M:"when u and madelyn "date " dont let her contact jaden ,like ever and u can go back to canada where jaden wont know where u are and then after sometime u can take pics and videos once when u guys are sleeping together and post them then tikokroom posts about it and BOOM Madelyn's reputations is as low as a floor and because u know u did it and u love her it will only be u by her side "

____________________________________________

Oh-