REALITY

TW this chapter contains a little bit of smut

*madelyn's pov*

*2 days later*

Its been two days since me and jaden fixed things and got back together nobody knows ofc we agreed that no one gotta find out for sometime till we are ready to face everyone and tell them we are together and especially mine and jadens parents.

We text almost all day and facetime at night. Its kinda feels like we are kids who are sneaking and dating secretly. Well actually thats what it is.

Jaden is coming over in a bit since the girls want to go shopping and asked me to go with them but i just said that im feeling a little sick so i cant go with them.

He was so happy when i told him to come over like a little kid on Christmas when he gets presents. I miss him not only miss him like because i didnt see him in 2 days only but like i miss him as my boyfriend i missed how we used to be together,everybody liked us together and always said we are an endgame when we broke up people were so surprised and sad i never stopped getting comments or dms about how much they wish me and jaden would get back together how much they liked us together. Well that was until 4 days ago... when Hollywood fix filmed me and jaden that day and ttr posted about now i just get how im so bad for jaden and jaden deserves better and he's better pff without me and getting death threats. Even tho jaden forgave me im happy about it but his fans are winning over him and making me still feel shit about it.

Maybe he is actually better off without me ?

He deserves better..

Im not good for him

My thoughts were cut off by emma entering my room.

E:"hey we are leaving rn do u want us to get u anything? "

M:"nope thank u "

E:"okayy we'll be back in later tonight we will stop by at sway "

I nodded.

Well that gives me and jaden more time to spend together.

*few mins later*
*phone ringing*

Jaden

Hii

Hey baby the girls still there?

Nope they left like 15 mins ago. u on the way ?

Im outside actually

You are ! Okay okay im coming just a sec byee

I said and hanged up. 

I walked quickly to the door and opened it and there was jaden holding flowers in his hands for me isnt he adorable ?

J:"I figured its only appropriate to get u this and thank u for being a part of my life again. " he said looking down at the flowers and then back up at me

I pouted and wrapped my arms around him hugging him,he did the same and kissed my cheeks then we moved our faces so we are facing eachothers looking into eachothers eyes and then both lean in till our lips are inches away then they touch and we kiss soon the kiss started getting heated more and more then i pulled him in without breaking the kiss he turned me around and pushed the door close the my back was slammed against it. His hands went down to my ass squeezing it then up to my waist to lift me up i jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and i could feel his little boner growing now more.

J:"i fucking missed u." He said as we finally pulled away to catch our breath.

I smiled a little blushing and got off of him.

He smirked and then held me up bridal style and started walking us to my room

M:"jaeee" he just looked at me smirking then as we got to the room he pushed the door close and threw me on bed and then started kissing down my neck, jawline and cleavage making me moan softly.

J:"god i missed u so much " he said before looking at me in the eyes and then back at my lips kissing me.

He took of my shirt and i took of his. He went back again to kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet-spot for sure leaving hickeys. He went down to my cleavage then put his hands under me to take off my bra i arched my back to give him access to do that. He sucked on my nipple and massaging the other making me feel pleasure soon went down to my belly,then down to my inner thighs as i was wearing a spandex which he took off when he was closer to my area where i was so fucking wet and inneed for him.

J:"oh look at you so wet already " he said looking at me smirking. I was rn breathing a little harder than before as i was so horny and him breathing so close to ..it wasnt helping but making me want him more.

He kissed around it and i was getting impatient.

M:"jaden please " i moaned

He chuckled playfully as if its funny i was going crazy rn

J:"please what baby" he said with a smirk

M:"d-do something" i moaned

He licked it once then looked back up at me

J:"u taste so good goddamn " he said before starting eating me out crazily and i was a moaning mess

Soon he inserted 2 fingers and started fingering me soon he i reached my climax as he knew how to do that cause he knows very well how i like it and how toget me to my highs

He licked me clean and then got up and took of his pants. Still in his boxers his boner was so visible rn as it was HUGE.

He got back on top of me kissing me i flipped us over so now im on top of him i started grinding on him slowly while we are kissing and then pilled away from his lips tracing kissing all over his upper body and v line then took of his boxers and it just jumped up he breathed heavily and i smirk kissing the tip

J:"omg madelyn-" he moaned and then i started sucking on it and he moaned in pleasure. Then after sometime flipped up of so he was on top of me again and then positioned it infront of my entrance and then looked at me

J:"are you ready ?" I nodded and oooh boy!

___________________________________

U dont know how much it took me thinking whether to publish this chapter or not-😭

This chapter is so bad sorry

I suck at writing smut ik i sorry for this-

Anyways

Soo i was just checking few of the chapters and found it all over the place so messed up dates are messed up when there is a part i talk about the date of sth grammar is fucked up spelling for some words messed up i have to edit this soon im so sorry i just never actually re read so im sorry about how messed up this book is i will edit it so soon.

If u have suggestions/ideas comment them <3

Thanks for reading<3