REALITY

*madelyn's pov* 

M:"yeah sure" i got up and followed chase out of the room 

C:"lets go to the cafeteria i need to talk to u " 

I looked at him confused what does he wanna talk about 

M:"whats up? is everything alright ?" 

C:"yea yea dont worry everything is good " 

We went to the cafeteria and sat down 

M:"so whats up?" 

C:"u know how much i love u and how happy I am with u "

I nodded for him to continue 

But why is he talking about that now 

C:"i will never stop loving u cause u are amazing i cant just fall out of love for you,but what i am about to do and say now is because i love u and i love delilah... ik u never stopped loving jaden and he never did too and i cant do anything about that ik u love me too but ik u and jaden will always love eachothers u guys had so much history together,u have a kid together and that kid needs to grow up with the both of u by her side she needs her mom and dad and i cant come in the way of delilah's happiness-" 

M:"why are u saying that u know delilah loves u so much i don't understand why u are saying that "

C:"i think we should break up i dont want to stand in the way between u and jaden i see the way he looks at u and he still loves u and he wants u and he needs u i can see that"

M:"but i love you-" 

C:"and i love you i promise u i do so much u cant even imagine but ik that u and jaden will always have a thing for eachothers and u two look good together and he deserves to see his daughter growing up with him and she deserves to see her mother and father together " 

I started crying and hugged him he hugged me back 

C:"we can still be friends and hangout  from time to time too ,if u want and i will come and see delilah too i dont think i will be able to not have her around most of the time cause i got used to have her and u around but jaden also deserves that too he deserves to see u and her around 

_____________________________________________

🥺🥺