REALITY

*2 weeks later*

*madelyn's pov*

Its been 2 weeks since me and jaden got back together nobody knows about us yet.  Emma is suspecting that im talking to someone cause emma isn't dumb at all she can see right through u.

But she acts along with me.

Jaden doesn't care if anyone knew cause he says that if he forgave me and wants me why can't they accept that when it wasn't for even their problem it was just between jaden and i.

He has a point actually but all i care about is amy because amy literally said not to talk to jaden anymore so imagine how she's gonna be when she knows i didnt just talk to jaden but we got back together.

Amy can be all nice and lovely to u and be like ur own mother even more take ur side than Jaden's as long as she knows he fucked up and is the one in the wrong but if its the other way around and u are the one who messed up her son when he did nothing to u she will turn into a beast and wouldn't care if she used to like u or not. Mine and Jaden's break up amy stood by my side and was so mad at jaden amy was literally like my second mother but now she just hates me she hadn't talk to me since that day she told me not to talk to jaden anymore i cant expect anything but the worst when she knows how I didnt listen to her and I got back with jaden.

Rn I'm with jaden in Malibu my parents own a house here so i asked them if i can go there cause i needed sometime alone and they agreed.  I didnt tell them i am going with jaden cause 100% my dad wouldn't have ever agreed about that because he doesn't accept jaden.

Me and jaden are cuddling on the couch and talking.

J:"hey lets go change and go in the pool " he said getting up from the couch

M:"noo im too lazy for that rn "

J:"c'monnn pleaseee" he said with puppy dog eyes

M:"finee"

J:"yes!" He screamed throwing his hands up then started kissing all over my face i giggled and got up changed jaden changed too but is waiting for me downstairs

J:"damnn how did i get so fucking lucky" jaden said as he noticed me coming down the stairs i giggled

He was getting white claws from the fridge then walked over to me

J:"hey" he said smirking as he was now close to me our faces were inches away

M:"hi" i said biting my lips

He smirked leaned closer with his hands around my waist and pecked my lips then went down all. The way to my neck it tickles so i let out a giggle

Then he sucked on to my sweetspot leaving out a hickey for sure and squeezed my ass i bite my lips letting out a soft moan it feels so good but i gotta stop him cause i cant walk around with hickeys because nobody knows.

M:"j-jae "

J:"yes baby" he said and continued leaving kisses over my neck i then pushed him off a little and then pecked his lips

M:"lets go to the pool baby"

J:"but thats down there now " he winked looking down at my .....

M:"JADEN!" I slapped him lightly

J:" owww im not saying anything! "

_________________________________
This is ending like really soon and u are gonna kill me for how it's going to end 😭